Author Topic: Review: CLone wars Swamp Speeder.  (Read 7425 times)

Offline beast from the east

• Lieutenant
  • I am Merman
    • My websites
Review: CLone wars Swamp Speeder.
« on: March 11, 2011, 01:19:45 PM »
OK so I picked this vehicle up as I do most.I love collecting vehicle the most.
  It does has an interesting design and I bet with that engine it could go pretty fast.

It doesn't seem to have a lot of fire power but with lots of room on board...the clones will be able to fend off any enemy.This has 4 firing missiles that you possibly lose.Those turrents can swivel side to side.

Look the front guy got shot already but there is a nice shield for the guys in the back.

A pic from behind ;P

The cool thing about this vehicle is all about the seatbelts. They can come off and place a figure behind them and buckle up cause it could be a bumpy ride.Unfortunately after I placed the figure in the seat I could not get the last strap in the hole. I still does look great looking front view though.

As you can see in the last pic...the strap doesn't reach the hole.Maybe a different figure would work better.

Over all I am happy with this vehicle and would consider getting another one.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 01:49:54 PM by Tamer »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Review: CLone wars Swamp Speeder.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 01:39:59 PM »
Nice clear shots, Phil! I like the close up of the seatbelts.  I checked the image codes to see why that one wasn't showing up but couldn't see the problem.
I too have this one and like it alot. I had meant to do a review of it but never got around to it.

Do you keep the cardboard backdrop displays for vehicles like this one?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »
Great review, expect to see it on the fp in the IR section. I need to find some time to get to work on that.

Offline beast from the east

• Lieutenant
  • I am Merman
    • My websites
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 01:51:25 PM »
I keep the DIO scenes.I use them for inside pics I take for my stories.I have a big box of them from SW and the joes.

I think I know why its not showing up.I moved the mouse when I was going to click insert image and hit [email] instead so I erased those after I put in the link and manually put the image code around it. I see the pic in my  Flickr photosteam so that has to be it.

I picked up a cheap camera today that was on sale for $101 with a 4g SDHC card.Its a Kodak C183.Basicly I bought this camera for the wife while I save up for the one I want.It is 14 MP which is great but I want more zoom and maybe a detachable lens.

The clear pics also comes from my light tent.My mole pod mod was without it and you can see a difference. Different camera too but lighting in important.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 07:18:44 AM »
Excellent review, look for this to show up on the front page today.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 08:17:59 PM »
thnx alot , after i told myself i wouldnt buy to save some money , now that i saw this post........
May the Force be with you !

Offline DeathStarDroid

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
    • http://www.deathstarplans2.net/
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 11:01:32 AM »
Very nice! I am looking forward to adding one of those to my collection. Nice pics!

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 11:32:38 AM »
From the first second when I saw the prototype images of this vehicle, I was just so looking forward to getting my hands on that ISP at least twice!!
I am so glad Hasbro did not mess up this Clone vehicle like they did on the Clone Fighter Tank mold...(the IFT-X is my absolute favorite vehicle, Hasbro didn't do a good job on it and I should stop crying... :'( )
So I finally got the ISP during my stay in the U.S. and I love it!!! The detail is very great, although they could have given more detail to the turbine, but it looks great as it is! Thanks a lot for the nice review!! The ARFs look excellent on the ISP :D

-legion078
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 06:10:28 AM by legion078 »