Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19

Author Topic: Wookielover1138's YouTube Channel  (Read 62539 times)

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
  • The First Lady of SW Collecting
    • Kessel Run Review
Re: Wookielover1138's YouTube Channel
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2011, 11:28:01 AM »
Thanks Clonehead and Hans!!!

And anytime Clonehead, hopefully we'll see more of your customs on Custom cargo bbfet

Offline RedLeaderOne (00fire501)

• Star Wars YouTuber
  • Commander
  • I Love Talking Star Wars
    • Star Wars RedLeaderOne YouTube
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2011, 02:52:23 PM »
Hi, you have a great channel and videos..... welcome to the yards.

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
    • Kessel Run Review
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »
Thanks Fire, very much appreciated!!! Glad you are enjoying the Kessel Run Review :D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2011, 04:38:09 PM »
Well once again another great video. I want to thank you for providing such great props to the ISY members in your videos. I feel like a proud papa seeing my Yarders getting some public recognition. I don't know what you did to find us, but I am already very appreciative that you have.

I too liked the two pack review and like how you cover every little facet of your videography from the Wookie shirt you had on to the downright awesome commercials and voice effects. It is extremely hard for me to believe how professional these videos are. Keep it up please!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2011, 05:08:38 PM »
Tamer has really summed up everything nicely! I love every aspect of your videos! Great reviews, humor, profesional polished look, the total package! My son loves it too and wants to submit some of our Father/Son CW customs. We will have to watch the video again and get that email address.

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
    • Kessel Run Review
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2011, 08:07:17 PM »
Tamer has really summed up everything nicely! I love every aspect of your videos! Great reviews, humor, profesional polished look, the total package! My son loves it too and wants to submit some of our Father/Son CW customs. We will have to watch the video again and get that email address.

That's totally awesome, and I encourage you to watch it again :D I'd love to feature you and your sons customs. You can submit as many as you want, although I show one per installment per artist. Just send me the details with pics to:

wookielover1138@gmail.com
Thnaks so much bbfet

Offline jediwolf69

• The Lost 513th
  • Captain
  • the force well be with you always!
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2011, 01:36:54 AM »
Wow Great reviews on youtube, Can't wait for more. Sorry i'v not welcomed you to the yards I'v been playing Star Wars the force unleashed 2 on the 360, and trying to get some customs done, plus upload vids to youtube. So welcome to the yard I hope ya like here ( sorry I hate typing).

JW

P.s. Wookiees rule!!! 8)

try not, do or do not, there is no try.

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
  • I am making this up as I go.
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2011, 02:31:29 AM »
already told this in my mail but better saying things twice than never ;) I love you vid, very good editing and POVs, time flew just by... of course I will check out the first two installments, too.  you have a very impressive collection.

its cool that you feature some of the fantastic customs out of the yards and spread the word about their builds.

I also checked out the link regarding "Kessel Run Imports" and found some veeery nice customs and artworks! hope to see some more there.

a warm welcome to the yards,
Art

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
    • Kessel Run Review
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2011, 01:39:07 PM »
Wow Great reviews on youtube, Can't wait for more. Sorry i'v not welcomed you to the yards I'v been playing Star Wars the force unleashed 2 on the 360, and trying to get some customs done, plus upload vids to youtube. So welcome to the yard I hope ya like here ( sorry I hate typing).

JW

P.s. Wookiees rule!!! 8)

Lol, it's ok ;) And Thank you very much, I appreciate it!!! I love the yards, it's the best Star Wars community I've seen and everyone is so nice ;D You got that right, Wookies do rule bbfet

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
    • Kessel Run Review
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2011, 01:44:36 PM »
already told this in my mail but better saying things twice than never ;) I love you vid, very good editing and POVs, time flew just by... of course I will check out the first two installments, too.  you have a very impressive collection.

its cool that you feature some of the fantastic customs out of the yards and spread the word about their builds.

I also checked out the link regarding "Kessel Run Imports" and found some veeery nice customs and artworks! hope to see some more there.

a warm welcome to the yards,
Art

Thank you again Art, you're too kind!!! I'm really glad you like the show and the website, hopefully I'm going to try my hand at a custom soon and we can get more comics up. Although I can't say when cause the show is a full time job in and of itself :)

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
    • Kessel Run Review
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2011, 02:41:08 PM »
I'm still looking for more submissions for "Custom Cargo." If you'd like your customs featured on the show please send me pics along with a description of your mods to:

wookielover1138@gmail.com

I'm also looking for your Star Wars artwork, for another portion of the Kessel Run Review that I'm working on ;D

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2011, 12:02:43 AM »
I'm also looking for your Star Wars artwork, for another portion of the Kessel Run Review that I'm working on ;D

SW artworks? well, I know someone who does this kind of stuff..  ;D ;D

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
    • Kessel Run Review
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2011, 06:39:13 AM »
Lol, I'm going to be sending you another email about that project ;) But yes, I can't believe nobody wants their customs showcased on "Custom Cargo"!!! :-[

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2011, 06:56:00 AM »
But yes, I can't believe nobody wants their customs showcased on "Custom Cargo"!!! :-[

kidding?

didn't know that there are so many shy guys around here...  ;D

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2011, 07:51:58 AM »
I don't consider mine "showcase-able" since my main thing is just head & accessory swaps.  (since I seem to rarely ever finish the more ... ambitious projects)  That's why I've not ever approached DarthDaddy, either.  I mean, if someone buzzes thru my thread and finds stuff they particularly like and *want* to showcase, I'm open to being approached.

Now, once I get Production Platform 3 running full-tilt, I might approach you about showcasing the resin casts I'll be turning out!