Author Topic: my customs :(  (Read 6951 times)

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Re: my customs :(
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2011, 01:59:58 PM »
cool

Offline beast from the east

• Lieutenant
  • I am Merman
    • My websites
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2011, 10:33:15 AM »
If anyone remembers those OLD LJN wrestlers from the 80's know that LJN went belly up before they completed the tag teams.They made Ax of Demolition and warlord of Powers of Pain. I finished my Smash and here he is.I used the same figures as AX.

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• I LOVE IT WHEN A CUSTOM COMES TOGETHER!
  • Major
    • sanitariumcustoms.blogspot.com
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2011, 10:37:52 AM »
oh yeah spot on my man those are awesome being a wrestling fan i can really appreciate those and that is my favorite tag team i got the remakes jakks did  now all you need is crush my hats off to you  vadsab

• Lieutenant
  • I am Merman
    • My websites
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »
oh yeah spot on my man those are awesome being a wrestling fan i can really appreciate those and that is my favorite tag team i got the remakes jakks did  now all you need is crush my hats off to you  vadsab

Thanks. I am working on some more customs.Well redo them. Storage wasn't kind to them . Alot of paint rubs while in the box and picked up and moved around until I set them again in my ring.
Almost done are Owen Hart, Barbarian and Tama(Islanders)

It was suggested to use a Bob orton for a Crush.That may be in the works as well as a Dino Bravo(Bruno figure)

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2011, 06:02:02 PM »
Just when I thought I had forgotten just about everything from my childhood, you bring out the guys that are likely still in my parents attic back home.  I'm gonna have to check for them next time I visit the 'rents! 

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

• Lieutenant
  • I am Merman
    • My websites
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2011, 12:36:38 PM »
I finally recieved my torso for my  Law Quane figure. I am just in the beginning stages.

Custom clone Law Quane
My first torso crack to switch arms. I have a lot of modding left to do.I need to cut the left hand off as no POA for it to do an easy switch.I have another hand to make it look normal.

He had a cloth arm and a bare arm