Poll

Should Graphic Fiction and Graphic artwork be merged into a single thread?

Yes, the threads should be merged
1 (12.5%)
No, the threads should remain seperate
4 (50%)
The Graphic Fiction and Fan Fiction should be merged
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 07, 2011, 12:58:45 AM

Author Topic: Your valued opinion needed!  (Read 1043 times)

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Your valued opinion needed!
« on: February 28, 2011, 12:58:46 AM »
Guys I need your opinion.

I am trying to get more attention to the Graphic Fiction forum. It used to be combined with the artwork forum but I split it off a while ago as I felt it would stand out more.

Now however there is a more active artists community here and I was thinking that it may be best to merge the 2 art-forms in order for the artists to more easily share their work with their contemporaries. It is mainly Kualan and myself that post there, but there are others who post work occasionally.  

Please can you share your opinions with me so that I can better make a decision.

Jules

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
  • I am making this up as I go.
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
Re: Your valued opinion needed!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 04:04:11 AM »
organizing the forums is no easy task so first I want to thank you, Jules, that you takle this one.

Fan fiction, fan arts, graphic novels, three basic themes acompanying the other forums. We have words, words and images and pure artworks, so which ones should be merged? In my opinion none of them. They are related to each other, of course, but every section has its very own attributes, the graphic novels/webcomics belonging to both worlds of words and images...

its already easy to access the threads, the descriptions  are clear, everyone interested in such works can find them I guess.

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Re: Your valued opinion needed!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 05:04:57 AM »
Good logic Art, which is why I am coming to you guys for your opinions. I am of the feeling that these forums belong to the people who post on them, therefore if any changes that will effect them must be run by the members first.

Jules