Imperial Bulletin > Imperial Announcements

Lucasclones and Tamer start Podcasting!

(1/69) > >>

Tamer:
Well we did our first one last night and had a blast. It is now on the front page and we will archive them all here:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/podcasts/index.html

We are trying to share news and information about customizing and talk about things along those lines. I wanted to make this thread for you to share your comments about what you think, what you would like to see us talk about, or any possible guests for these podcasts.

We are still in the formative stages and getting all the "kinks" ironed out, but we will get more polished as we go. My aim is to simply feature and talk about all the great customizers we have here at the Yards and hopefully convince a few of you every now and then to perhaps make a special appearance to share your thoughts on your customs and how you did certain things.

Thanks in advance for your support and let us know what you think. Lucasclones has worked his tail off to ensure this happened! Way to go Chad! I also want to thank Hangarbay94 for creating such great sig banners for us that I chopped up to make us a great Podcasting Banner. If you click it (above) it should also take you to the Podcasting Home Page.

FialaFernbrugg:
a very nice conversation gentlemen
you have raised some interesting points

I hope for a continuation

DocOutlands:
the RSS button gave me a screen full of code...

Tamer:

--- Quote from: DocOutlands on February 25, 2011, 11:33:02 AM ---the RSS button gave me a screen full of code...

--- End quote ---

That RSS stuff is frying my brain. I will work on it. It is bascially a feed that should automatically let you know when we do another one.

I am glad you guys like it. Be sure to let us know what you would like to hear discussed as well!

--- Quote from: FialaFernbrugg on February 25, 2011, 10:08:21 AM ---a very nice conversation gentlemen
you have raised some interesting points

I hope for a continuation

--- End quote ---

Oh we plan to do more. I bet you just might be the topic of conversation one podcast! I aim to feature all the good one here.

I would love to interview you about your great creations and those great recards you do.

Luke Sprywalker:
Very nice addition! Great podcast guys. I would like to see some of the customizers I first met by joining here Hangerbay94, Clonehead, Fialiaferenbrug and Wraithnine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version