General Collecting > Marvel Universe

Captain America movie 3 3/4" figures

(1/5) > >>

Phatty:
Check out this image of Wave 2 of the CA Movie figures.  Each of these comes 2 to a case, except for Crossbones (who'll be the hard one to find I'm sure).  I'd love to find someone to split a case of these with me, I think these look amazing!

Clonehead:
I like the ww2 era cap best out of this lot. Pat, I thought that Captain America was to be a 2012 movie. With these figures being shown now does that mean that it is being pushed up to a 2011 release?

Phatty:
Captain America and Thor are due out this summer, and I believe the new Avengers movie is due out in 2012.  I tell ya what though, I'll be hard on the lookout for these as soon as they start hitting shelves!  I think the Thor figures are starting to show up already.

Captain America: The First Avenger is due out July 22nd, 2011

Thor is due out May 6th 2011

The Avengers due out May 4th 2012

Tamer:
I watched the better Hulk movie a few weeks ago after seeing Iron Man on TV again and keep seeing Downey showing up to get his team together. I can't wait to see Captain America and Thor. I saw movie previews during the superbowl for both. Is the figure on the upper right Captain Britain or just a version of Captain America I am not familair with? Cool figures nontheless. I like the black one in the middel because of the neat Eagle Shield.

Let me know if you need the crossbones guy as I can probably see these in my stores.

Phatty:
Yes, that is Captain Brittain with USAgent next to him. I'm pretty excited for these!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version