Author Topic: RustysCustoms: EXAR KUN CONCEPT & JEDI SWAMP MONSTER IVA  (Read 60075 times)

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• I LOVE IT WHEN A CUSTOM COMES TOGETHER!
  • Major
    • sanitariumcustoms.blogspot.com
great figure mod have fun at the maiden concert i remember one many moons ago  >:D >:D >:D  enjoy

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
This is my 2nd went last year aswell, then I have a music festival on sunday called soundwave with 6 stages and a stack of bands, and they are head lining it. Fooooook yesssss good few days :) gotta love it. Btw not that anyone will care to much but my band just got outlr first 2 real paid gigs in may amd june :) here we come lol

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Up the irons! I don't suppose that you picked me up a Maiden tour shirt did you, Rusty?

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
No, but I did last year, didnt need another I have a few lol. Just got back after me and my mates got on the wrong train,.its 3:30am haha great night though, hallowed be thy name omfg went off

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
This wasnt actually a tour, they just played a show because they were already down here for soundwave. Was just a one off. But lasts years australia tour I got a shirt and a hoody :). Love the maiden not much better except blink 182 lol there my ultimate

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• Major
metallica iron maiden metallica judas priest metallica ozzy metallica dio metallica

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
I saw dio a few years ago with sabbath before he passed away may he rip, I saw meallica only a few months ago and my younger brother saw ozzy and I had to miss it that really sucked lol. Seen maiden twice, ac/dc, disturbed (first ever mosh when I was like 15 so hectic), trivium, faith no more and heaps more. My dad is a musician and my step dad and mum are both big music people so we were going to concerts % my brother and I) at a pretty young age with them. My little sisters only 13 and shes already seen pink twice, maiden, ac/dc and a few more she loves it :)

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
Well its been a few days and i had a massive wrap up about my Roan Fel Royal Gaurd, but im going back to my usual thing with this post of Sabers =D. This guy is my idea of a Dark Jedi Student, who possibly trained under Dark Jedi Master Jerec as one of his Disciples.

Meet: Ngariki (pronouced Nar-rik-i, its part of my cookisland heritage)

Now this is only a taste, This guy isnt %100 finished and i still have a few changes to make. Just seeing what everyone thinks so far =D

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• Major
awesome man theres no stopping you

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
haha, why stop something your apparently good at, you guys keep giving me compliments ill keep giving you customs ;D

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
Nice dark jedi.

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
Very cool Sith Apprentice. Love the tattoos.

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
Yeh i think they came up great, best part of this guy.

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
Very different look for a possible Sith apprentice; the hair and tatts give him that exotic 'feel'.  I like how well the soft goods fit under the Galen Marek kama!  Nice work Dan!

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Awesome work Dan! Did you sculpt the hais in the back or is it an add on from another figure? Very nice and I love the tattoos!