Author Topic: Captain Rex Sideshow 12" Exclusive  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Captain Rex Sideshow 12" Exclusive
« on: January 25, 2011, 01:08:47 PM »
At First Glance

I was very much looking forward to this piece arriving, and I'm pretty happy I got him.  Again, I paid $138.25 (shipping included) for him, and with the amount of pack ins I got with him, he's much more worth the price.  The armored pieces in the Sideshow 12" line definitely require more materials, so I understand the increase in price, for the most part.  I was disappointed that he didn't come with a hollowed out helmet to fit over his realistic-version head.  Instead, he came with one ball jointed helmet and one ball jointed head.  The cloth Kama was a VERY nice touch, and looks very nice indeed.  I don't yet have any complaints of this figure, though I haven't really gone over him with a fine toothed comb yet either.

If you want accessories, then you got accessories!  Rex not only came with 11 extra hands in various poses (R&L thumbs up, R&L salute, R index finger point, R two finger point, R two finger "peace" sign, R&L Fists, and R&L neutral hands) he came with 2 extra feet, so you could pose him kneeling or crouching.  On top of that, he came with two blaster pistols, one Blaster, and one rifle.  The addition of a Fett style jetpack was awesome, made cooler by the fact it's magnetized so it stays on better without pegs, so you can display him with no pack and no holes.  Finally, he came with the exclusive white and blue 501st base that I love so much.  I really think these should be standard on all figures, but that's just me. 

Pics to come later.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Captain Rex Sideshow 12" Exclusive
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 07:48:36 PM »
Video review now live!