Author Topic: Sgt. Bric action figure.  (Read 4358 times)

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
Sgt. Bric action figure.
« on: January 18, 2011, 05:21:42 PM »
I just got mine in the mail today, but just a warning to everybody. The white shipping box was fully opened and the figure inside was still in the inside packaging but i'm really surprised that the whole package didn't get seperated. Hasbro really needs to take more care. Just letting everybody know.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 05:47:36 PM by Mike Cypress »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Sgt. Brick action figure.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 05:25:32 PM »
Sorry to hear that, I would love to see a pic of it.

I had thought after they fixed the vintage mail away fett issues with double packaging that this would be the standard way the mail aways would be done now. I guess that is not the case.

Offline bly272

• some nights I lie in bed and look up at the stars wondering: where the heck has the ceiling gone?"
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 09:27:50 AM »
I ordered mine in november and it still hasn't come.........
"You could start a whole new Imperial custom. 'Dance, fool, dance!' Zap, zap, zap! 'Ow, my toe!'"
-Jaina Solo, making fun of Jagged Fel for accidentally shooting his deputy minister of trade in the foot

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 07:46:12 PM »
It's "BRIC" without the K.

My second one arrived last week in immaculate condition. It could not have been any mintier.

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
Re: Sgt. Bric action figure.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 05:50:27 PM »
Well, since you're so anal I fixed the Brick to Bric....Dang. I was just in a hurry because I was on my way out the door to go to work and found my damaged package waiting and the Shipyards was the 1st place I thought should know that Bric finally shipped and that mine was damage. Hope nobody else's is since I know a lot of people keep the white mailing box....I don't, threw mine in the trash.

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 10:48:58 PM »
I ordered 3 of theselast year and I got them in the mail late December through early January.
Luckily only one of the white boxes was mangled and all the product packaging was in great shape.
I opened th mangled box and also threw it strraight into the trash. Not a problem.

Offline Savageopress

• Cadet
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 12:00:19 PM »
I  would love a bric to stand next to my el Les,  so I've been looking at amazon prices. He would make a great addition to my arsenal of bounty hunters.