Author Topic: Diamond Select Ultimate Quarter Scale Emperor Palpatine  (Read 11427 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Diamond Select Ultimate Quarter Scale Emperor Palpatine
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 07:02:44 AM »
It's a pity that the better figures in this line didn't come until close to its demise.  This figure is pretty cool; but I was really waiting for that Vader figure.  The prototype looked great.  Had Diamond released their Vader figure first, I'm betting the line would've continued at least a while longer.  As it stands now, Vader will never be made.   :-[

Is the line dead? I must have missed that. I too would have liked to have seen Vader and some of the armored figures. I guess I had better go get my Hoth Han while I can still find it.

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 07:57:48 AM »
Is the line dead? I must have missed that. I too would have liked to have seen Vader and some of the armored figures. I guess I had better go get my Hoth Han while I can still find it.

Yes, the line has been canceled unfortunately.  Entertainment Earth still has the figure and its description up though it's been labeled as canceled.  Click through at the risk of that hollow feeling you get when you see toys you'll never own...

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DC70226

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2010, 11:57:45 AM »
Well that stinks. Guess I had better get my Hoth Han while I still can. I was hoping for more Hoth figures though. That Vader would have been nice.