Author Topic: 12 inch Kenner Vintage Jumbos  (Read 7689 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: 12 inch Vintage Replicas
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2013, 08:11:42 AM »
An AT-AT Driver and maybe a TI Pilot would be the only ones I consider getting except the Stormtrooper I already have

I wish I would have stuck to that. I do like em though.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2013, 12:44:23 AM »
The Vintage Jumbos are nice, but they are too expensive and too big, especially if someone collects them carded. The Stormie, TIE Pilot and AT-AT Driver would be enough for me, there are other items I'd get before looking for other Jumbos.
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2014, 09:26:48 AM »
We have a new TESB Offering!

GG Jumbo Kenner Han Solo (Bespin Outfit)

"Pre-Order - Q4 2014 Release
International Shipping Notice**

Just like they were when you were a kid, only BIGGER! Gentle Giant is proud to bring you the latest addition to our exciting line of vintage Kenner-inspired Star Wars Action Figure reproductions with the release of the classic Kenner Han Solo in Bespin Outfit figure.

Digitally scanned from mint 3 ¾” Kenner originals and reproduced at a Jumbo size, no detail has been overlooked. Made of durable plastics, this jumbo figure includes a faithfully reproduced blue Bespin blaster and comes fully articulated!

With a commitment to keep in line with the vintage Kenner experience, Gentle Giant has packaged this figure with an Empire Strikes Back-inspired backer card featuring original photos and artwork. Designed with the collector in mind, the figure comes in a resealable plastic outer clam shell to help protect and display this limited edition figure.

**As of January 16th, 2014: Kenner-Inspired Figures shipping internationally can only be shipped via US Priority Mail International regardless of weight. If you choose USPS 1st Class International as your shipping method; your order will be revised and shipping charges will be recalculated."

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: 12 inch Kenner Vintage Jumbos
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2014, 02:51:52 PM »