Author Topic: Iron Man Consept series Reviewed  (Read 1041 times)

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
Iron Man Consept series Reviewed
« on: December 17, 2010, 12:45:06 PM »

The latest Iron Man Consept Series wraps up a week long review fest.  Hope you all Enjoy.

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/review/imm/imm.html

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Re: Iron Man Consept series Reviewed
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 07:46:32 PM »
Agreed wholeheartedly on that Racing Armor!!  Saw it on Hasbro's site and decided it would end up in my collection "just because."

I might grab a stealth armor, as I have a custom idea in mind for it.  Otherwise, I'll pass - I prefer the darker War Machine versions and I don't need a glider THAT honkin' big!

Wonder if they'll get around to making some of those bigger concept armors in 3-3/4"?  Also, do they do a Q&A on Iron Man like they do for us on SW?  I'd like to know why it is only armor (and one movie villain) that we get - I want Tony in a suit, Pepper, Happy, Stane, and Rhodie in uniform!  (for starters)

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
Re: Iron Man Consept series Reviewed
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 11:26:23 PM »
The Q&A's are handled under the MU section of thier Q&A's  Hasbro has stated they do not think Happy, Pepper, Tony in a suit ect will sell very well so there are no plans (I happen to disagree but what are you going to do).

The lack Armored Whiplash has been one of the biggest issues many people have had with this line (including myself).  Of all the figs they could do this one seems to be a no brainer and yet no word of sign of him. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.