Author Topic: Tamer's Bloggy Blog Blog  (Read 53433 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Tamer's Bloggy Blog Blog
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 04:24:07 PM »
Well my wife left the camera with the pics on it at my in laws daggone it! ARGghghhhhn!

Of all days for her to forget the stinking camera. I even let her drive my new truck first.

Pics tomorrow I guess.

As for accesories I am getting tube steps, bug deflector, vent vizors, and a hard tonneau cover. My brother is supposed to do the work, but I havent been able to get him to return my daggone call. Arghghghghgh! 

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 06:43:35 PM »
Well I got my bug shield and vent vizors on. Just the steps and the hard tonneau cover to go.

Today I am celebrating my 10th anniversary. My wife just told me she thinks I love my computer more than her. Time to go be romantic. I might try to sneak back on a little later. Man, hard to believe I have been married ten years already.

Offline Darth C

• Brigadier
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 06:49:49 PM »
Well a big Congrats buddy!  Its your 10 yr anvi and you on the computer?

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 12:09:59 AM »
Well I got my bug shield and vent vizors on. Just the steps and the hard tonneau cover to go.

Today I am celebrating my 10th anniversary. My wife just told me she thinks I love my computer more than her. Time to go be romantic. I might try to sneak back on a little later. Man, hard to believe I have been married ten years already.

wait till 15 bro, ...lol

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 05:31:02 AM »
Yeah Chad, the wife didnt like me being on the comp much. Hence, I didnt get back online that day. I was made to watch a video of the wedding. LOL. My sister in law did the service and she preached a sermon over a half hour long when I got married. We should have just eloped and saved the coin we spent on the ceremony and the reception.

On another note, like a dumb butt, I was weed eating my quarter mile of front driveway as some briars and bushes might scratch my new truck. It took me all day long yesterday to do so and I was so tired when I got done that as I was lifting my weed eater back into the bed of my truck I glanced the side of the bed. I was even able to do it so this was the string edge cutter and now I have a small scratch on my brand new truck. I waxed most of it out, but daggone not even two whole weeks of owning the daggone thing. Good thing my brother is a body man and can probably use his fancy buffer to buff it out. Well see. Only I could have done what I did.

Offline Darth C

• Brigadier
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 05:57:00 AM »
Oh I fell your pain.  I'm guessing on our 10th I'll be doing the same thing, watching our wedding.  At least ours is only about 20 minutes long.  Got to love Las Vegas weddings.

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 08:25:33 AM »
Congrats on your 10th by the way, its mine and Teresas 3rd Anni coming up on 31st of Oct, and I am just glad we didnt take any videos or dvd recordings, however theres like millions of photos taken so, I will be doing it the old fashioned way come our 10th Anni and looking at Photo Albums, now I have from now till then to come up with a good exscuse not to look at them, lol.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 03:42:47 PM »
Happy 10th from me and the wifey! We have been married for 7 and together for 11. When I reach ten, I would like to take the wifey on a second honeymoon. Possibly to the same Mexican isle as the first. And we still break out the wedding and honeymoon photos every once and awhile. I can't believe how much greyer my hair is now compared to then. :'(

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 04:53:44 PM »
Yeah my mother commented that I looked young when I got married! I kinda let that slide.

Didnt get to talk to my brother today about my scratched new truck. That is gonna bug me till I get it fixed.  We took our little gal to the lake today and let her swim and play in the sand till it got too hot. Then, we came home while she was napping and I mowed my grass and then brush cut the Locust that were starting to take over my pole line and beside my road. I got a good bit of yard work done this weekend.

Offline Darth C

• Brigadier
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2008, 04:56:05 PM »
Yep, we all are getting older, seems like I lost more hair on the top of my head and now its in my ears, really starting to gray now.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 01:59:30 AM »
Yep, we all are getting older, seems like I lost more hair on the top of my head and now its in my ears, really starting to gray now.

Well i'm going the same....lol...more on my face than on top....lol

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2008, 12:32:06 PM »
What hair I am bald, if I was a horse they would have shot me by now, when I bend over I grunt, I am getting old, lol.

I used to be really fit and healthy, now I am ready for the knackers yard (thats british for glue factory).

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 02:55:15 PM »
i get the knackers yard  ;) Cimter, the guys over here might have thought another meaning besides glue factory...lol

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 06:20:13 PM »
I may be gray, but I am not done yet. I did a boat load of overdue yard work and did the brush cutting today. You should see the pile of locusts I have at my house. I might just take a pic of it. I gave my truck its first wash today and it looks pretty good. My brother called and promised to fix my little scratch before the week is over as well as add the other accesories.  My summer is fast leaving me and I have other jobs to do. I wanted to have my SW rubbermaid sorted and shelved by now too. Oh well. If I go back to work maybe I can get some free time. Daggone I dont know where my days are going now. I blink and its  time to go to sleep.

Offline Darth C

• Brigadier
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 06:22:57 PM »
There just never is enough time in the summer to get all your projects done.  There is just to much stuff to try and cram in in a short amount of time.