Imperial Review > Gentle Giant

Boba Fett Mini Bust

(1/4) > >>

Tamer:
I am getting a decent GG mini bust collection and am thinking about adding this one at some point. Having looked at the insane prices some of these have gone for.

Just how much would you pay for a Bobe Fett Mini Bust?

beige-4:
any pics ?

Phatty:
How much would I PAY, or how much should you expect?  Me, I wouldn't pay more than $150, and that's a stretch.  I haven't seen them go less than $250 though.

Tamer:
Pat, that is a number that a few others have given me too. The consensus seems to be the idea that the cost is starting to come down a bit, but I do agree that I haven't seen any go less than the price you quoted too.

I will just have to be patient and see what I can find. You never know. Maybe I ought to get Sarge on it. That guy is a bloodhound when it comes to an item he wants.

Phatty:
The problem is, that Boba was one of the first to have arms on it.  The ones previously were true busts; no arms.  Not to mention that Boba's a hugely popular character, it only made it worse.  Compound on that the fact it was a more limited run, if I remember right, and very few are letting him go.  Personally, if I were after him seriously, I'd set aside an amount that I know I could get him for and call it a day.  If that were the only thing I was after at a con, I'd be prepared to pay premium for it and be done with it.  Take for example my Biker Scout mini bust that I finally got at CV for $55. I was prepared to pay as much as $125 for it that weekend, and was lucky as Hell to find it for what I did.  It's all about what you're willing to pay for it and how bad you want it, and finding that middle ground.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version