Imperial Bulletin > Imperial HR Office

Any Questions?

(1/10) > >>

Tamer:
We have started a frequently asked questions page, but if you can't find what you are looking for there and need some help just ask your question below. An administrator or moderator will try to help! We all started out needing help ourselves so please don't feel "stupid" or "dumb" if you need help. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to figure something out and not just quite knowing what to do. I have done that numerous times myself!

Squirepec7:
Tamer I need help the yards wont let me pm people. It keeps saying words below do not match picture shown

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Squirepec7 on December 23, 2009, 02:23:40 PM ---Tamer I need help the yards wont let me pm people. It keeps saying words below do not match picture shown

--- End quote ---

Is this from the message section under new message or are you hitting the personal message icon right below a member's avatar? We will get you sending messages.

Squirepec7:

--- Quote from: Tamer on December 23, 2009, 02:29:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Squirepec7 on December 23, 2009, 02:23:40 PM ---Tamer I need help the yards wont let me pm people. It keeps saying words below do not match picture shown

--- End quote ---

Is this from the message section under new message or are you hitting the personal message icon right below a member's avatar? We will get you sending messages.

--- End quote ---
It does it under the new message icon and under a member's avatar

Tamer:
Just got a message from you, looks like its working.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version