Author Topic: Tamer's finger crossed Legacy Walker Rumor Central  (Read 17910 times)

Offline jedi_ryan35

• Ensign
  • "The force will be with me..always!"
Re: Tamer's finger crossed Legacy Walker Rumor Central
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2010, 12:18:57 PM »
 Was glad to help. :) This made my day, too. I may have to get two of these big boys. ;D. Man, just five more weeks till Toy Fair. Man, I'll try to keep my patience in control    " Control!  Control !  You must learn control!!! " yosab
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 12:24:35 PM by jedi_ryan35 »

Offline night force cynic

• Captain
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 01:13:14 PM »
The guys over at Rebelscum are fighting over that picture/ad now, real or not real?

The debate is if it's authentic from Hasbro and should believed as proof one is coming or if it's too crappy a slide/ad to be taken as anything but a hoax or someone's wishful mock-up.    Before the picture it was an endless debate if a big ass new AT-AT could possibly be made and released at $99 or if it would have to be closer to the BMF's $149.   Now its a matter of waiting till Toy Fair to see what's really up or at least news breaking on it in the days or week before TF kicks off. 

I dunno, I want to think its possible.  I'd love to see it. 

Offline clonecommanderjay

• another clonecommanderjay custom
  • Ensign
  • Mando'ad draar digu
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 02:55:23 PM »
 i found this up on jedi temple archives today

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5673/#details

this will be awsome dudes just what weve all been waiting for [at1]

Mando'ad draar digu

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2010, 05:05:33 PM »

Our Research Droids tracked down what to appears to be an ad slick or upcoming presentation slide for the soon to be released 2010 AT-AT Walker vehicle with some additional written description highlights. While nothing should be interpreted as confirmed until we hear it from Hasbro themselves, we do find this advertisement very intriguing (and likely). We are getting giddy! This will undoubtedly be an exciting year if things like this are coming! We hope you enjoy! Click through to check out this spec sheet for the 2010 AT-AT Walker vehicle!

UPDATE: After a little bit more research, we discovered that the speeder bike seems to be a direct reference to an image of the AT-AT from DK's incredible Cross Sections book, in which the AT-AT is shown with a speeder bike garage. Hats off to Hasbro if this is the case! This is getting more exciting by the moment!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
     "Larger than life" scale AT-AT
     Multiple play features include lights, sounds, key phrases, leg articulation, chin guns, multiple compartments, a trap door with retractable cord and more!
     Comes with speederbike and figure
Thiis is amazing Tamer I hope you see this I want this new vehicle so bad it's like the turbo tank sortof with no wheels or tank looking things.

"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline StenHunter

• Captain
  • Support Clone
    • Mypron!
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2010, 05:20:44 PM »
This is going to be GREAT!

Why go through life base fig, when you can customize?

Custom Gallary: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMQfrsUZGeCLq5Kn6
Home Page: http://www.mypron.com

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2010, 06:07:08 PM »
I am excited about this bit of news although it seems far fetched to me. A full scale 3 3/4 inch figure walker, for $100? How long until toy fair?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2010, 06:16:43 PM »
I am excited about this bit of news although it seems far fetched to me. A full scale 3 3/4 inch figure walker, for $100? How long until toy fair?

Too daggone long for me now Clint. Too long.

The one thing I will say about JTA is the fact that they are thorough with thier information. I have never found any information they have presented to be wanting. I bet Hasbro is hitting the proverbial fan with this one. I have a feeling Scum is probably upset that JTA presented it before they were able to find out about it. Irregardless, the hype this is generating, if nothing else, should show Hasbro that this is an offering that is long overdue. I too, will be a bit skeptical until we get official word, as a 100 dollar price tag for this would be almost too good to be true.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2010, 06:21:01 PM »
Perhaps Hasbro noticed how many at-te and turbo tank vehicles went for clearance prices.  I do concur with your high opinion of JTA info. They always were as complete with their news as possible.
  What about that pic, Tamer? Is that a shot from the movie?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2010, 06:23:31 PM »
Clint, I am hoping this is the finished vehicle. If it looks that good and to proportions I will be smiling for a year or more. It is probably a movie shot though.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2010, 09:05:55 PM »
I still think that I'll build my own instead of waiting for one by hasbro... it'd be interesting to see how different they might be...

we all know there will be no way they make it big enough to carry two at-st's inside it, esp. with the new at-st being so large....

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2010, 09:18:46 PM »
I don't think this one will be the $99.99 price point that was leaked for the large scale vehicles.  I'm betting this one goes for $200 easy.  I'm betting that $99.99 price tag goes for another vehicle of large size, though I'm not sure what that may be yet.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2010, 04:04:36 AM »
I think we will probably see this for around 150 dollars or the 200 dollar tag as Phatty has suggested depending on how many bells and whistles it has. Irregardless, if they make this, I will buy two. I can imagine me going crazy if it hits clearance, cmon Blizzard Force!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2010, 07:39:34 AM »
I think we will probably see this for around 150 dollars or the 200 dollar tag as Phatty has suggested depending on how many bells and whistles it has. Irregardless, if they make this, I will buy two. I can imagine me going crazy if it hits clearance, cmon Blizzard Force!
You wanting to make another two sided review on this bad boy, Shawn?

droidbait

BRAND NEW 2010 AT-AT
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2010, 09:28:52 AM »
this AT-AT is the big star wars vehicle for 2010 it has lights, sounds and lots more it also comes with a speeder bike

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
Re: BRAND NEW 2010 AT-AT
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2010, 09:36:41 AM »
First I want to say welcome on board droidbait.

Do you have pics of that new AT-AT