Author Topic: Wolverine  (Read 5677 times)

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Wolverine
« on: February 12, 2009, 04:36:00 PM »
Here are the shots of Wolverine, #006...

Code Name: Wolverine
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 300lbs

Powers: Healing Factor, Extended Lifespan, Acute Senses, Adamantium Bones and Claws, Trained Special Ops Soldier, Marksman, and Weapons Expert, Above Average Strength.

"Claws are only part of what makes Wolverine so dangerous.  He has already lived three lifetimes, kept young and healthy by the healing factor that prevents him from being killed or badly injured.  During that time, he has fought in a dozen wars, and learned more ways to fight than any other person before him.  Trained for decades and honed to perfection in the fire of countless battles, he is the ultimate soldier; the ideal warrior."

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Wolverine
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 04:39:03 PM »
This figure is REALLY nice!  The detail on it is very good for such a small scale.  The figure is highly articulated, and all the joints were very tight.  While he IS taller than a standard Star Wars figure, it still leaves the possibility for some customizing potential.  I'm already looking forward to adding more of these to my collection.  In my opinion, these are WAY cooler than the Marvel Legends figures.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 05:59:50 AM »
I can see why you like this one!

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 11:13:30 PM »
booooooooo!  part of marvels magic its the size of it bigger and more muscualr than any other fig to kick asss!  why should wolverine be the size of a star wars fig for me to put him in the xwing?? its 2 worlds that i dont like to mix!  ::) DVP
May the Force be with you !

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 10:57:05 AM »
I really like this Whole new line of toys... but one thing that gets to me is the problem of scale.
Logan... Wolverine is only 5'3" where as Iron Man is 6'1" and Ronin is 6'3" or something. But when laid next to one another, they are all about the same size. i really like the classic fights between Sabertooth and Wolverine, main reason being size difference. Bums me out that it isn't really to scale.
but i am now happy that they are making them, and at a reasonable size, if not reasonable price. they want $8.99 for the marvels and $10.99 for the origins figures. not sure if my son wanted them more, or i did.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 03:08:25 PM »
LOL!  Yeah, I'm liking these as well, and if I had a complaint, it would also be scale.  The Hulk and The Thing are the same height as all the rest as well.  Still, they're pretty fun.  Too bad price is up there, too!

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 08:45:35 AM »
hey guys, there are a few of these wolvie figs left at my local wal-mart for 5 bucks marked down... anyone need one?  I think they are the actual movie line and not the marvel universe figs though.  Anyone wants to foot the bill for shipping pluss the 5.00 a fig I'll grab em up.  just pm me

Offline masterfett

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 09:46:06 PM »
hey guys, there are a few of these wolvie figs left at my local wal-mart for 5 bucks marked down... anyone need one?  I think they are the actual movie line and not the marvel universe figs though.  Anyone wants to foot the bill for shipping pluss the 5.00 a fig I'll grab em up.  just pm me
Who all did they have,I think  Pat is still looking for Iceman?