Author Topic: Marvel Univers Comparison to Star Wars Figures  (Read 25389 times)

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Marvel Univers Comparison to Star Wars Figures
« on: February 12, 2009, 04:28:27 PM »
There is a difference in size, with the new Marvel Universe figures being bigger by about half to three quarters of an inch bigger.  Still, there are possibilities for Star Wars customs...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 09:07:45 PM by Phatty »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Marvel Univers Comparison to Star Wars Figures
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 05:57:20 AM »
Boy that Wolverine looks awesome. I can see how there are some things that could be used and modified.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 11:16:05 PM »
omg!! lol kinda got me from the other post   :-X  still i wouldnt pay 20$ for wolverines muscle ? or would i ,  now we can finnaly build commando troopers with muscles and stuff
May the Force be with you !

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 05:41:16 AM »
Over here in the US, I paid $8 for this one.  It may be cheaper at Wal-Mart when they're officially released, but still, that's about the range.  Are they $20 over there in Greece?

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 08:59:43 AM »
something like 15 euro !!!! expensive
May the Force be with you !

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 08:47:21 AM »
eh clonetrooper, I've got them marked down to 5.00 at walmart, they are the x-men origins figs and not the universe figs but they are about the same.  You wanna work out a deal for some of them?

As far as this line of figs goes I realy like them so far.  They are more in scale with the new gi-joes at almost 4 inches... but they are still almost the size of s.w. figs and make a pretty close match.  great for customs.

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 02:07:47 PM »
It should be pointed out that version of Wolvie is way oversized, i really like the fig but he is taller than Captain America in this line.  They are a bit taller but not as much as wolvie is. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 02:52:19 PM »
There's quite a few good deals on MU figures to be found on ebay, as well as in the community.

Offline EnigmaticOne

• But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
  • Cadet
  • Su cuy'gar ner vod
    • My Other account
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 09:20:33 PM »
There is a difference in size, with the new Marvel Universe figures being bigger by about half to three quarters of an inch bigger.  Still, there are possibilities for Star Wars customs...

The thing about that photo, the clone is much smaller than the normal #41 clone. MU are still a bit bigger, especially Cable, Warpath, etc. But I've seen the new Vader to be tall and the VC45 Clone sculpt

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 08:00:15 PM »
The female MU figures are a good size for SW customs, and the new X-23 sculpt has a really good have the female TCW body habitus.  Unfortunately, they're really tall.  I've found if you pop off the thigh and cut about a half centimeter off, you get them to the size of Ventress or Aurra Sing. 

I grabbed a couple of the MU Comic packs at $10 with the recent Target clearance.  Juggernaut and Collossus are too big for anything but SW creatures like the Wampa, a Gundark or something from the Tartakovsky CW Arena, when we were introduced to Ventress.  They were just too cheap to pass up.