Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Non Star Wars Movies and TV

The Walking Dead

<< < (2/5) > >>

Goldleaderone:
Just a heads up, new episode tonight at 10 pm EST, episode 5 "Wildfire".

Goldleaderone:
Anyone been watching Walking Dead lately?

ActionFigEmpire:
I watch it all the time. One of the best, pull-no-punches, handlings of a done-to-death genre. The adaptation between the comics and the screen is pretty remarkable! Kicks a zillion kinds of ass and handles the human element extremely well with all the various reactions to the crisis, the way each survivor does things and the dynamics between the characters. Can't get much better in television. I'd love to see the comic series DMZ done the same way.

Goldleaderone:
Any ideas on what Jenner whispered to Rick from Season 1?

My thoughts - SPOILERS

In the comics, it is established that if you die, you come back as a zombie. It doesn't matter how you die. As long as your brain is intact when you die, you turn. Basically - everyone's infected.

Therefore, its possible thats what Jenner whispered to Rick in Season 1. During the bar shootout at the end of Episode 8, Season 2, Rick kills both Dave and Tony. He got one shot off Dave, which was a headshot, but it was how he killed Tony. After killing Dave, Rick spun around and shot Tony once in the upper body, close to his arm. Shot him again in the stomach area. By this time, Tony was already falling. Rick takes a few steps toward Tony and then comes the headshot. Some say it was to make sure he was dead, I think it was to prevent him from turning.

The bar scene was well done though.

ActionFigEmpire:
Hmmmm maybe it was force of habit? You know. Double tapping is the best way to make sure the walker is dead. Good point tho.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version