Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 8948 times)

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2012, 01:48:15 PM »
Last night's episode..... wow. Intense, guys, intense.....

Agreed. Probably the best episode so far and I've seen them all.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2012, 09:17:50 AM »
I was sad to see t-dog go. Not so much for Lori though. I had figured that the baby was to be a stillborne zombie and would have infected Lori causing both of their deaths.
  I never read any of the comics so I don't know what is coming which makes things more intense.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 07:12:17 AM »
I am so behind on this. Dish Network, my TV provider, was having some battle with AMC, but now they got it worked out and I get to get back to this. I am anxious to see that gal Samurai.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 01:45:53 PM »
So far Michonne has had less lines than Boba Fett and her role has been quiet so far. I sure hope to see and learn more about her.

Offline DarthSinister

• Captain
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 09:17:09 AM »
Anybody still watching this show?

I can't get enough of it. Love the Apocalyptic stuff.

Of coarse being in an all female house and having many young-lings around I have to isolate myself in a sealed room to watch. Me and the dumb dog.

After what Rick's group has been trough this season I feel sorry for the Terminus cannibals. Any-shippers got ideas on where Tyrese and Carol and Beth may be?

Don't know what to do with myself tonight.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 01:36:38 PM »
Anybody still watching this show?

I can't get enough of it. Love the Apocalyptic stuff.

Of coarse being in an all female house and having many young-lings around I have to isolate myself in a sealed room to watch. Me and the dumb dog.

After what Rick's group has been trough this season I feel sorry for the Terminus cannibals. Any-shippers got ideas on where Tyrese and Carol and Beth may be?

Don't know what to do with myself tonight.

Last season could've been told in probably half the episodes, imho. Nevertheless, the final episode was worthwhile. Pretty intense. I haven't read the comics yet, but I think the people of Terminus will quickly realize what it means when you mess with Da Ricktator.

I've got a similar householf (my g/f and two little girls), so I've got to watch TWD well past sunset. One time my g/f was sitting next to me on the couch, playing Hay Day, when a couple of zombies (note: not 'walkers', those are the behemoths that stomped on Echo Base) came into view, saying their scripted lines: "huuuugggghhh.... aaaaggghhh". My g/f remarked: "Oh, I hear they're playing the same cassette tape again."  ::)

No clue where Tyreese and Carol (and Judith) are, but I've got this feeling Carol's going to be the next 'lead' to bite the dust. There really isn't much left for her, you know.

I don't know about you, but I sure am gearing up for Game of Thrones S4!  ;D

Off topic: funny I should find you posting at this moment. I just got back from the work bench. Working on a pair of Thrawn figures that you digitalized years ago!

Offline DarthSinister

• Captain
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2014, 04:39:55 PM »

Last season could've been told in probably half the episodes, imho. Nevertheless, the final episode was worthwhile. Pretty intense. I haven't read the comics yet, but I think the people of Terminus will quickly realize what it means when you mess with Da Ricktator.

I've got a similar householf (my g/f and two little girls), so I've got to watch TWD well past sunset. One time my g/f was sitting next to me on the couch, playing Hay Day, when a couple of zombies (note: not 'walkers', those are the behemoths that stomped on Echo Base) came into view, saying their scripted lines: "huuuugggghhh.... aaaaggghhh". My g/f remarked: "Oh, I hear they're playing the same cassette tape again."  ::)

No clue where Tyreese and Carol (and Judith) are, but I've got this feeling Carol's going to be the next 'lead' to bite the dust. There really isn't much left for her, you know.

I don't know about you, but I sure am gearing up for Game of Thrones S4!  ;D

Off topic: funny I should find you posting at this moment. I just got back from the work bench. Working on a pair of Thrawn figures that you digitalized years ago!

I've steady enjoyed all the seasons, even the slower episodes. I liked this season's venues featuring back stories into the likes of Michonne and Daryl Dixon. The few episodes featuring the Governor were brilliant especially when he took out Martinez and his goons to take over the camp. By the way never read the comics either and probably won't.

I never try to guess who's dying on the show next. I'm almost always wrong, except for Hershel. I saw that one coming from a mile away. I have a feeling that Tyrese and Carol are already at Terminus (in the stacked containers).  I'd like to see some flash-back story lines (a-la Hershel) including Shane, I miss that guy.

My wife is terrified of the show she doesn't even want to hear it. She's highly susceptible to nightmares... (chicken).

Was that the Thrawn with the SS style trench coat on? I haven't done the poorman's customs for a while. There's a fella over at Yak that's doing them now, (localgotal). He just did a Jaxxon and that's where I started mine.

Since there is no "Dead" tonight I've actually been on the bench today too. Got some "Rebels" contest stuff going on, an un-named Mandalorian and a special project that I hope to reveal soon.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2014, 02:44:40 AM »
I have been steadily taping these episodes, but just haven't brought myself to watch em yet. I hate getting caught up in something only to have to wait for another season. I kinda feel what way with GOT after reading the books and being so far ahead now. Who knows though, there is really nothing on TV I am following now.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2014, 04:09:16 AM »
Was that the Thrawn with the SS style trench coat on? I haven't done the poorman's customs for a while. There's a fella over at Yak that's doing them now, (localgotal). He just did a Jaxxon and that's where I started mine.

Yeah, that's the one. Or two, actually: one using the Vogel body and one using the German motorcyclist body. I really liked (and still do) that work of yours and have also got Rik Duel and his gang planned. Localgotal does an equally great job and he sure emphasises Hasbro's lack of vision.

Offline DarthSinister

• Captain
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2014, 07:42:59 AM »

Yeah, that's the one. Or two, actually: one using the Vogel body and one using the German motorcyclist body. I really liked (and still do) that work of yours and have also got Rik Duel and his gang planned. Localgotal does an equally great job and he sure emphasises Hasbro's lack of vision.

Looking forward to seeing these two customs.

I have been steadily taping these episodes, but just haven't brought myself to watch em yet. I hate getting caught up in something only to have to wait for another season. I kinda feel what way with GOT after reading the books and being so far ahead now. Who knows though, there is really nothing on TV I am following now.

I like to watch TV the old fashioned way, one episode at a time. I always catch TWD on Sundays with the premier episode and have no problem waiting for the next season. The show is so intense at times I actually welcome the break. I also like the mid-season break so that Christmas isn't disturbed by chomping zombies.

I don't follow much else on prime-time television. I tried Agents of Shield but found it to be boring. I refuse to pay for the premium channels so I don't have HBO but I did get the first season of GOT on DVD. I still haven't watched it. I tried to watch it once and got through the first episode, but was some what unimpressed. I'm gonna give it another chance sooner or later.