Author Topic: Star Wars Alternate: Transformers  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
Star Wars Alternate: Transformers
« on: November 18, 2010, 04:38:32 PM »
     Hey guys it been awhile. I  thought I try to combined my to faverate things star wars and transformers.

It may have been an asteroid or the very will of primus that sent the Ark away from earth and into Coruscant. There it rested for 4 million years waiting for its crew to awake.

Time: The Battle of Coruscant

A blast from fallen vulture droid activated tela-tran-1 with a shudder. A probe was sent out to see if there was a possibility to repair its crew. It found more than it had bargained for.
   The first to be reactivated was Skywarp. The Vulture droid was his form new vehicle form. He quickly went to work knowing the longer he delayed the less chance there was for Cybertrons survival, soon all of the decepticons where online.

“What new do you have for me Skywarp?” Meagtrons raspy voice said.
Megatron was Skywarps god and he did all he could to please him unlike his seeker brethren.

“The planet is full of energy but is consumed by war it ap-“ He was rudly cut off by Soundwave his rival for Megatrons favor.

“We can use the war to our advantage by using dark energon bombs. It would corrupt the planet and we could easily bend it to our will.”

Megatron smiled cruelly remembering the time when Cybertron was completely under his control. Yes this planet is perfect. All he would have to do is infect it with his dark touch.

“Go decepticons infect this planet we have the means! All we have to do is seize the opportunity. We shall bring them to their knees!”

Just before they left Starscream made fatal mistake.

“Thanks for the ride to bad you can’t enjoy it!” With that he sent a volley of missiles towards the ark!     

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Star Wars Alternate: Transformers
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 07:15:59 PM »
I like the concept, and well written thus far!  Nice!

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
Re: Star Wars Alternate: Transformers part 2
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 03:28:28 PM »
: On the battle field:

The decepticons aided the separatists fiercely. Sending volley after volley of laser fire. What Megatron didn’t know was that Starscream had rigged four of the main Republic ship to explode with dark energon! They would ram into Coruscant and infect the planet.
“Decepticons! TRANSFORM!”
      A blast of dark energon erupted around Megatron, sending energy spikes all everywhere. His dark power infected the battle droids, transforming them from scrawny worthless junk to elite drones!
Starscream smiled knowing he soon would have drones the same a Megatrons! He activated the bombs. The effect was immediate. A blast of energy sent the ships down.

Inside the ships a different effect had come on the clones. No power only a gory death. One clone who survived long enough to get out of the ship exploded in blast of purple sparks! His head had split in two!

The clones never had a chance.

: The senate:

Through all the turmoil one mind had kept plotting using this unseen variable to his advantage. He would create a servant. Forget any other force user. He would be a master to a soul crunching beast. He would make a…nemesis to all but himself...or so he thought.

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
Re: Star Wars Alternate: Transformers Part 3
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 02:57:40 PM »

“He has seemed to lose his mind.” Darth Sidious crackled as he experimented with dark energon.                                 

“The crystals seemed to be sentient my lord, perhaps controllable. They seem to thrive in the darkness.”
A clone was trapped in a room covered in crystals, growing mutating into something more than human. The room itself heated with blast shield covering the walls. His mind was now vast, knowing everything on Cybertron. He would spread like a weed killing everything. His mind was twisted and so was his appetite.

This battle was getting increasing easy Starscream thought. His red and blue vulture droid had draw attention but the dead don’t speak. His null rays had shutdown the life support on all the ships it touch leaving them helpless and dying. The only trouble right now was that little yellow ship.

“Damn that droid won’t die.” Anakin yelled to himself. Most vulture droids were easy to shot but this one was difficult. Firing blasts that didn’t explode ships but shut them down…leaving them dying in cold of space. Did the colors mean something? 

“Freedom! Freedom!” The clone moaned. His mind was ready, his body was ready, and his plan was ready! He struck out using the energons power to blast a hole the door. Darth Sidious shocked was unable to stop the creature. As it bumbled towards him. making the ground shake!
“Consume. Consume.” The clone moaned. It stretched a crystal tenticale to grab the dark lord and consumed him in a purple blast. His mind,essence and power going into the beast!
"Yes! Finally we are one!” Darth Sidious said to the entity that he was now a part of. He was unstoppable! The Jedi destruction, the Sith resurrection were irrelevant to this moment!
“Feed. Infect.” The monster grunted.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 04:48:15 PM »
Wow, that last chapter kind of reminds me of the Halo Flood too. Nice work, I would like to read more please.

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 02:49:31 AM »
i like the dark energon bit... didn't they make cliffjumper a zombie in transformers prime?

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
Star Wars Alternate: Transformers
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 09:02:16 AM »
“Die you bastard!” Starscream yelled as he transformed. That insignificant yellow star fighter had landed shot on him. He was energon core was burned red at the thought of ripping the flesh of the creature bones!
          Anakin swerved to avid the metal beast. It purple symbol was bright as he chased him. It was relentless shooting and grabbing at him with a freighting speed. Who built the monster Anakin thought?
          Strascream finally managed to graze the wing of the fighter. It nearly destroyed the ship but that pilot was too damn good to die like that. I’ll kill you Starscream thought as he charge toward the moving wreckage. Finally his three finger pieced into the hull sending the ship down towards the surface.

Anakin had only one chance to land this. He had to make in count. Bits of his wings were quickly coming off, three…two…one. The ship landed on its side the pavement acting as a sander barely touching Anakins’ face.