Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

X-Wing Alliance - COLLABORATION ANNOUNCEMENT

(1/5) > >>

hangarbay94:
Hi everyone, I hope you are all well!

After working on some customs for the next part of the project I've finally begun working on the final chapter of this part of the comic, let's call it 'Book 1' for the sake of clarity.

Much to my annoyance real life seems to have been catching up with me of late, so you will notice a slow down in the production rate, I can only apologise for this, but my business is going through some major changes, taking my focus elsewhere for the moment. Saying that I will not let this project lie, I will simply complete artwork when I get the chance.
This project continues to be my outlet for my love of Star Wars, so I really hope that you guys continue to support me on this....

Below is my initial piece of Artwork for the final chapter of Book 1... I'll be updating you with some more artwork as I progress...

Thanks everyone for helping me keep this project alive.

Jules

Luke Sprywalker:
Jules, we understand and good luck to you with everything. We will gladly support you through this and patiently await more great work from you. Take care buddy!

Kualan:
Totally understand how real-life can clash with production; best of luck getting everything sorted and I look forward to Chapter 12 - the teaser looks great!

Clonehead:
Jules, please take your time, busy man. We all know that it will be well worth the wait.

hangarbay94:
Well guys after all my moaning I've decided not to stress for this month at least... it's just that with being as busy as hell for the last few months, now that I've not got much to do it is very unnerving, so I have decided to get this final part done, it'll take my mind off stressing. I've worked on 4 pages this morning and have a nice poster made from one of the images I produced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version