Imperial Bulletin > Imperial Announcements

Happy 4th Birthday ISY!

(1/25) > >>

Phatty:
That's right everyone, today, Imperialshipyards.net has turned the ripe old age of THREE!  Hard to believe that a mere three years ago, a couple of guys with an idea and zero know-how decided to take the leap and create a fan site with one idea in mind: To enjoy the hobby together as one!  Well now here we are, slightly more mature, but still playing with toys!  SO what does this mean for our fantastic membership?  Well, what better way to celebrate a birthday than wishing us a Happy Birthday?  That's right folks, I'm talking about a special contest where YOU wish US a Happy Birthday!  Here are the details...

This contest is open from today, September 23rd until 8pm CST on October 7th.  Using customs figures and vehicles you have ALREADY MADE (no new customs of any kind), and the outdoor elements of your home and neighborhood, create a fitting tribute to ISY in a single photo.  Photoshop can be used to add in lettering and special effects such as blaster bolts or lightsabers, but nothing else.  Put together your outdoor dio and take a picture and post it here, as well as send it to staff@imperialshipyards.net.  Even better yet, our fabulous and hard working staff are absolutely permitted to join in on the fun this year.  Only the Admin, Wayne, Shawn, and I, will remain neutral to the contest.  To make it even more of a surprise, all entrants will have their name placed in a hat, and I will draw a name for each prize we have available!  Prizes include...

ACME Character Keys
Hasbro Products, both carded figures and boxed items
A Gentle Giant Deathtrooper mini-bust (released in October, will be shipped to the winner as soon as I have it in my hands)
Sideshow Exclusive Emperor Palpatine 12" figure, courtesy of Sideshow Collectibles.

All prizes will be chosen at random by me, all prize decisions are final.  So get cracking, one and all, and get those outdoor pictures/dioramas going!

Luke Sprywalker:
Happy birthday ISY and thanks to you guys for making this site. I have been here for just over a year and I love it! Cheers to may more!

Clonehead:
Happy birthday to us!
That is a cool idea for a contest, Pat.
I know just what  I'm going to do.

Darth Aussie:
Best Wishes to all, glad to see the site has remained and endured the test of time....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Graeber:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRADULATIONS. I REALLY ENJOY AND I AM INSPIRED BY ALL OF YOU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version