Author Topic: Michigan  (Read 6736 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Michigan
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 10:39:23 PM »
So after a very stressful week I was finally able to check out Walmart, meijer and Target, again.

I am going to upload some pictures over the next day, but before I wanted to sumarize the most significant discoveries:

1. Most of the Rollbacks and Clearances are removed from Star Wars shelves

2. Walmart has the Legacy Collection Build-A-Droid 2-Packs for sale, again, so for everyone of you out there having missed these sets-here is  your second chance!
     They are sold for $17.00 each, which was the usual retail price in 2009/2010 before they were priced down to $2.99 each (rebelscum.com report)

3. After the Christmas Clearance of  Target around The Vintage Collection figures cost $8.99...

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 06:29:05 PM »
After a friend of mine gave this amazing model kit in absolute new condition to me, I was wondering how much the actual retail price was...

There is no way I can just accept it as gift...his grand uncle gave it to him, and I have no idea what this Star Destroyer is actually worth...

-amazon.com I could find offers from $84.99
-ebay has an offer for a model in the same condition for $199.99
-there is an online store selling it for $62.99

Does anybody know for how much this Imperial Star Destroyer was sold in (2005?)?

I am going to leave for a one week field trip to California tomorrow, so please, don't be surprised when I cannot answer, but I really appreciate your support!

-legion078

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2011, 10:53:31 PM »
There was a fiber optic version that went for a decent price $30+ but I don't think that the non fiber optic version went for that much.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2011, 11:52:10 AM »
Well, I am back home, again, after the time of my life in Michigan...four weeks have passed already since my return and I had to catch up a lot for school because I missed more than I learned at High School...now, I hope to be able to find some more time for my hobby, again.

Over the next days I will give you an overview of what I have found over the last five months, what is worth to pick up and what I missed...

Additionally I will give you some information about the situation in Germany and what is available here.

Hope you are having a GREAT time! Stay tuned and take care!

-legion078

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2020, 03:44:22 AM »
Some moving News from Michigan reached me this morning. So due to the continuous lack of good stuff on pegs, you  might wanna check your used furniture…

https://www.abc12.com/content/news/Ovid-man-returns-43000-found-in-cushion-567063711.html

Have a nice Friday and a good weekend everyone!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2020, 04:13:37 AM »
Wow, wonder how many other folks out there would have returned it. Good dude.