Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fan-Art Photo-Comic "Aperture's Eye" Part 2

(1/3) > >>

KesselRunImports:
Finally got around to completing part 2, hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxio6qQ_EQo

wraithnine:
very enjoyable mate

r1bb1t:
Nate, another gorgeous piece by you. From the beginning, when Ventress says, 'If this is the day you choose to die, so be it', I fell in love all over again with your style.
Visually stunning would be a gross understatement. The angles, lighting, shadows....Everything. I dug the hell outta those clouds moving by.
I was kinda thrown off by the staff-strike, but I'm guessing that there may be more to it in a future presentation.
Again, very stylish and chic.

Barry

KesselRunImports:
The duel is modeled after an old Samurai story. The idea is that Fisto is able to easily beat Ventress because she is agitated and unfocused. Glad you liked it, thanks.

r1bb1t:
That makes sense. I appreciate you clarifying that. Yeah, I loved it, and I would encourage everyone to check it out. Well written and beautifully rendered, to say the least.
You have a style that is all your own, and the pace is well thought out and a true pleasure to watch.
I swear, this site attracts the best photo novelists that I've ever seen, and I've seen alot. Justin Cook's work is phenomenal, but, IMO, what I've been seeing here tops what most consider to be one of the legends of this craft.
You keep doin what you do, and I guarantee I'll keep loving everything you touch.
Thanks again, buddy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version