Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

MOAWP S1/E7: "The Fantastic Fall of the Galactic Empire" Part 2

(1/1)

Darth Depressis:

Dash Rendar: we got six victory II class star destroyers entering orbit!

Utric Sandov: (passing coins) how much for you to delay taking off just a bit longer?

Dash Rendar: (accessing the loot) umm, what domination are they? Thousands huh? a handful for ten more minutes.

Jaxxon: (sticking blaster in sandov’s back) I’ll have whatever he leaves behind for added fire power, show me six imperial classes and I’ll start carbon flushin myself.

Utric Sandov: go ahead ya kriffin varmint. Take it all, only feed a spy net for three weeks in the bush.

Amaiza Foxtrain: (pocketing loot in a boot) not like it takes any skill to stare at a target for that long eh?

Utric Sandov: we let two smugglers into the rebellion and now all the dregs mean to bled our funds.

Jaxxon: cry me a river.

Victory II class Star Destroyer-Ravager XIII-orbit of Aquilae-4 years after the Battle of Yavin IV

From the viewing port of the Ravager, Commander Vont watches an entire bombing run of Tie Fighters speed to the surface of the ocean world. 

Gaff: all wings are away, is all as you wish it to be..fleet commander?

Dilbun Vont: betta be.

Suddenly a storm trooper charges toward the viewing station firing at vont; whom effortlessly draws his own blaster pistol and lets off a string of bolts at the ensuing mutineers.

Without hesitation the insectoid Gaff draws his own blaster and enters the fray on vont’s behalf. The fire fight is short but not without consequences.

Dilbun Vont: tell me we gots nuff shock collars aboard this tub to rig us a new bridge crew!

Gaff: I always travel with  at least a platoons worth in my shuttle.

Dilbun Vont: have em brought up with another crew and a case of detonite. Dis happens again heads are poppin.

Gaff: agreed.

Communications Tower-Aquilae-4 years after the Battle of Yavin IV 

The floating platform is attacked from above by a swarm of tie fighters, the vicious sea life plucks unlucky pilots from the skies at random as blaster fire reigns down.

Dash Rendar: (hiding under vessel) ain’t getting paid enough for this!

Utric Sandov: (firing blasters) can’t hit a target rendar?

Jaxxon: (firing blasters) c’mon killing imps is fun!

Utric Sandov: (firing blasters) just gotta hit that cockpit and…

A well aimed shot ends in a fighter careening out of control and crashing into the platform nearly sinking it. As within the returning lift, vibrations from above are felt. The view is that of complete and total havoc in the sea.

Tani Ab’yla: can’t be good.

Rianna Sarin: here’s hoping the power holds.

Z-58-0:  we are well above the decompression limit of sentient beings.

Tani Ab’yla: yeah well not above the food chain wire brain.

Without warning the entire lift looses power and is flooded by the oceans around it, rianna latches onto zeeo and motions for Tani to do the same.

Upon making her connection the droid races to the surface and avoids the jaws of every predator on the way.

Victory II class Star Destroyer-Ravager XIII-orbit of Aquilae-4 years after the Battle of Yavin IV

A platoon of stormtroopers attach detonite rigged shock collars around the necks of all the replacement bridge technicians.

Dilbun Vont: aight kriff heads, anybody try and pull another mutiny on me is gonna end up a job for the cleanin droids get it?

The entire technician staff agrees in unison.

Dilbun Vont: guud, now it would appear our tie wing is provin a bit useless down there wouldn’t you say gaff?

Gaff: probably too much biscuit baron.

Dilbun Vont: agreed, tractor beam control! I want that entire comm-station brought up into our docking bay!

Imperial Technician: but sir, we cannot divert that much power to..

The technicians head is exploded by a trigger in vonts hand.

Dilbun Vont: another opinion, can id be done!

The remaining technician staff agrees in unison.

Communications Tower-Aquilae-4 years after the Battle of Yavin IV 

The tie fighter swarm begins to loose numerical superiority and give way to the raging sea monstrosities as the energy field protecting the landing pad shimmers out of existence. Causing the lesser sea monsters to slither on deck towards the outnumbered band of freedom fighters.

Jaxxon: (firing blasters) outta power packs!

Dash Rendar: (pulling blaster) good thing I didn’t waste mine.

With one shot the smuggler braggart fells an advancing sea beast as it falls dead Zeeo emerges from the depths with Rianna and Tani still attached.

The droid settles near the two vessels and deposit’s the sentient beings on the deck.

Before the gathered party can check the status of their comrades a great silhouette is cast upon the platform, both Rianna and Tani regain normal breathing habits at the sight of a Victory II Class Star Destroyer descending upon the ocean planet belly first.

Two mixed parties of three members each split up and run up the ships ramps. As the vessels begin to fire their repulsor engines, the entire comm-tower is caught in the pull of a tractor beam; immediately the bulky station is brought into the skies shedding mammoth predators as it makes its ascent.

The beam also catches a mighty submerged beast of the abyss.

Cockpit-Outrider-4 years after the Battle of Yavin IV

Tani Ab’yla: whats the problem get us outta here!

Dash Rendar: let me know when I start givin you tips on  how to slice. Jaxx ol buddy you ready when I am?

Rianna Sarin: get this bucket moving flyboy.

Cockpit-Rabbit’s Foot-4 years after the Battle of Yavin IV

Amaiza Foxtrain: everything’s almost primed!

Jaxxon: (punching accelerator) don’t listen to the broad, follow me!

Both vessels blast off of the platform and fire their canons at the underside of the star destroyer as it continues diverting all of its power to the tractor beam. Massive explosions rock the destroyer as it pulls an entire comm-tower into itself; the tower explodes upon impact.

Both vessels escape into the upper atmosphere as the tractor beam pulls a mighty sea beast onto its hull, all flaming portions of the vessel are extinguished by the accompanying wave of fluids.  The mighty beast wraps its many tentacles around the entire hull of the star destroyer as it lifts into the air. The remainder of the tie fighter swarm comes to the mother ships defense, but is of no use.

Victory II class Star Destroyer-Ravager XIII-Aquilae-4 years after the Battle of Yavin IV

The bridge of the Ravager is in complete panic as the mighty sea creature attempts to grapple its foe to shreds, technicians are burnt by exploding consoles and overloaded circuitry smokes.

Dilbun Vont: kill the kriffin tractor beam! Git us back into orbit! Goto hyper speed if we got it…

Gaff: no it’ll survive the jump, we need to burn it off with the atmosphere!

Imperial Technician: we have a plethora of hull breaches, we run the risk of burning up and total decompression even if we reach space!

Dilbun Vont: (holding remote) power rerouted? Punch it!

The star destroyer rockets towards space at full repulsor speed as the beast continues to cling tightly to the hull. Klaxons scream themselves out of function as the vessel reaches space with a mighty flaming carcass still attached to the hull.

The fire dies as the vessel leaves the upper atmosphere of Aquilae, and the mammoth carcass crystallizes.

Dilbun Vont: somebody tell me one of the five otha ships in this kriffin fleet got those two!

Imperial communications officer: sir, it would appear the other portions of our fleet where all attempting to flee the system. But ran into the fact of there being slave rigged to our command console.

Gaff: we might need a whole silo of shock collars.

Dilbun Vont: we got any kriffin trackin sigs on the ships where after?

Imperial Technician: half of the ship is without power, venting oxygen or aflame! We where lucky to make it up the gravity well in one piece let alon…

Vont shots the tech in the face with his blaster.

Dilbun Vont: keep in mind, shock collars just became a commodity aboard this fleet and I’m not at risk of running outta spare bolts. Now track the kriffin ships!

Cockpit-Rabbit’s Foot-4 years after the Battle of Yavin IV

Utric Sandov: why aren’t we in hyperspace!

Amaiza Foxtrain: because the professors managed to fry both of their hyper drives by gunnin it outta that tractor beam on full repulsors.

Jaxxon: hey atleast we aren’t down on that sponge of a planet no more.

Utric Sandov: if only we had atleast one slicer with us.

Jaxxon: you missin your slicer for five minutes and you wanna cry?

Amazia Foxtrain: one of em, could hook us up on a secure channel to da other ship. Heck even listen in on the imp…

The console of the rabbit’s foot flares to life with the voice of Dash Rendar.

Amaiza Foxtrain:  like that.

Dash Rendar: (via comlink) this is rendar on a secure channel, come in rabbits foot.

Jaxxon: burned out hyper drive too?

Dash Rendar: (via comlink) you bet.

Jaxxon: great, you stowed on one of the destroyers also?

Cockpit-Outrider-4 years after the Battle of Yavin IV

Dash Rendar: ya the one on the left. Comm-chatter suggests all six are slaved to the one that tried to capture the whole ocean floor down there.

Jaxxon: (via comlink) so that’s how we got in unnoticed.

Tani Ab’yla: a little holovid scrubbing and they’ll never know that we where here.

Utric Sandov: (via comlink) great work tani, how bout the imperial network any mentions of..

Dash Rendar:  oh yeah they got our ships tagged, and are specifically after you bothans.

Jaxxon: (via comlink) ok. get the kriff outta my ship!

Rianna Sarin: the dear old commander has us all lumped together after that little exercise in what not to do with a tractor beam.

Amaiza Foxtrain: (via comlink) whole kriffin galaxies against us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version