Author Topic: CaptainLux Blog  (Read 1457 times)

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
CaptainLux Blog
« on: December 24, 2010, 12:10:10 PM »
Hi all, well a lot of you know me already, for who doesn´t my name is Damien and im from argentina.

I want to start this cause i been through a couple of things this last 2 days, bad things. yesterday morning my dog has a terrible nosebleed and i have to take to the veterinary all day and try to stop that, unfortunely with these dates ( Chrismas ) a lot of places where closed and is difficult to do what is need to, anyway yesterday at night that nosebleed doesn´s stop and i take it to an emergency veterinary and there stop the bleedig but not for much time, i decided to leave it there and they re taking care, today they did a lot of test to him and they find a tumor in his vessel, fortunely didn´t do metastasis and his on surgery right now. these last 2 days where for sure the worst days of my life, i spend all my savings to save my dog and im praying for his healing.

just want to share this cause im felling really bad.

thanks to all.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: CaptainLux Blog
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 12:44:06 PM »
i hope he makes a speedy recovery mate
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 08:59:22 AM »
Rotten thing to have happen any time of the year, but during Christmas makes it even worse.  Hope the pup gets well soon!

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 04:42:14 PM »
Hello there, thanks to all for the comments, gives the strength i need, unfortunale my dog past away the 25th of december, i been spending time with my family and just hanging around, doing not to much, really sad but this things happen, i go to a place and a friend of mine make me a nice tattoo in my arm, i always want it and now i have it in my right arm, is still in the healing process but is doing good.

im gonna be here again trying to catch up with you guys, getting back to business, making a few customs in the next days-weeks.

Again im glad to be back.

here a pic of the tattoo.

Captain Lux 327th Star Corps

Damien.