Author Topic: Vintage focus  (Read 22167 times)

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
Re: Vintage focus
« Reply #180 on: June 15, 2010, 07:42:30 PM »
Thanks bro, I have it all out right now in my attic, but the wife is bugging me to pack it up once again, so I will have to take pictures soon. I'll make a mental note for sure to do that.

I've really got my eye on Blue Snags and Yak Face next...can't wait to post some good news about those!

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #181 on: June 16, 2010, 08:37:44 PM »
Yak Face is mine.  8) 8)

I scored a nice one from a UK seller for only $75, including shipping. I think the weapon is missing, but that can be easily procured elsewhere on the cheap. I'm psyched. I just need that damn coin!

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #182 on: June 16, 2010, 09:18:18 PM »
Nice score!  I want to see pics as soon as you get him.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #183 on: July 14, 2010, 05:36:58 PM »
Blue Snags is now off the List as well.  8)

Not exactly a bargain, but a good get in terms of quality. Dented toe version to boot. (no pun intended)

That was the last figure I really needed, although I will continue to hold out for the DT figures, vinyl cape jawa, etc. I'm not holding my breath though.

I had originally hoped to have completed my original vintage collection prior to the relaunch, but I won't quite make it. I'm so close though...by the end of the year for sure.  ;D

Oh, I almost forgot - picked up the Sears exclusive Cantina Adventure playset earlier this week for a good price, with all the foot pegs even. Still looking for Cloud City...