General Collecting > Misc. Collectibles

Hot Toys Predator 1

(1/7) > >>

jkno:
The original badass: Predator 1

Tamer:
Wow, that looks awesome Serg. I love the Predator stuff. Wouldn't you just love to see a full out war scene with Predators vs. anybody? That last Alien vs. Predator movie where there seemed to be another humanoid alien reference at the very end of the movie has be hoping we see some epic battle type of stuff.  Maybe there is a sentient Alien species and all the aliens we have been seeing so far were just kinda the grunts or "lower forms" of an overall intelligent alien species that is bent on space domination. I have a very active imagination. This is one great item though.

jkno:
I only hope to get the money for the Predator figure, Predator 1 and 2 movies  made me a fan, AVP were maybe too weird for my taste but liked them too. Not interested in the human characters figures. It seems the Predator has lights on the helmet :)

Phatty:
Those do look amazing, and Predator was definitely one of Schwartzenegger's better movies in my eyes.  The human figures don't look nearly as good as the Predator, but still look amazing.  I'd like to see the rest.  "I ain't got time to bleed."

Clonehead:
Those are pretty cool, Serg. I think that the Dutch figure looks alright.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version