Author Topic: Galatic /Imperial Outpost Done w/ construction yard  (Read 4589 times)

Offline JTrooper

• Master Toy Maker
  • Colonel
  • Mater Toy Maker
Re: Galatic /Imperial Outpost Done w/ construction yard
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 05:31:20 AM »
Jules, Thank you for your comments I do love making dio's I wished I done it years ago. Thank you for the decals there some of them in the dio. My next project is going back to Endor platform and doing the lighting for it . And then  I could continue to build the Docking bay 94 . i'm also making the Construction yard better too.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 02:07:06 PM by jtrooper »

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Re: Galatic /Imperial Outpost Done w/ construction yard
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 09:39:54 AM »
Jtrooper, like me you seem to have gone down the playset route for dioramas rather tthan make stuff for display only, so from my point of view anything you do is top notch.

Everything you have produced thus far is simply stunning, though I'll give you a word of advice....Hot Glue Guns are CRAP! you'll find that within about 12 months the glue goes brittle, and all that money and time you've spend on foamcore and ink cartridges goes to waste as walls come away from floors etc....As soon as you can, move away from the gun and start using epoxy or the old phillips head screw, anything but hot glue...