Author Topic: Joe's world  (Read 13646 times)

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
Re: Joe's world
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 07:13:53 AM »
Wow, what a read. I have had a few years with luck like this.

My little girl was born premature and had the same weight issues. You can see a picture of her on the front page today. Don't let those quacks get you in an uproar.

My wife is the one most worried, Im worried, but since Lyn is breat feeding she feels like she is failing.
I agree that they are quacks for sure. This guy is a complete quack....We have another weight check on thursday, which I AM GOING TOO......so we shall see how he likes my ear full.

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 11:06:07 PM »
Wow, what a read. I have had a few years with luck like this.

My little girl was born premature and had the same weight issues. You can see a picture of her on the front page today. Don't let those quacks get you in an uproar.

My wife is the one most worried, Im worried, but since Lyn is breat feeding she feels like she is failing.
I agree that they are quacks for sure. This guy is a complete quack....We have another weight check on thursday, which I AM GOING TOO......so we shall see how he likes my ear full.

Well that weight check came and went.....I went in and honestly this freaking doctor is the biggest weirdo or just plain scared of me that he never even came in the room.
He actually spoke to us through a wall, no lie, his office was behind the wall of the room we were in, and he never came in the room. His nurse/sister in law weighed Aeryn, which she gained(thank god), so he asked, through the wall " did she gain?"...now see in other weeks I didn't go in and Lyn was questioned if we...FED HER?
UM no we just threw her in a corner and let her fend for herself you dumb ass, so needless to say I was in no mood for a question like that, and was quite prepared for my full blown rebuttal, his whatever told him that she did, and the she "PASSED THE TEST" funny I didn't know there was an exam on that said day? WTF DOES THAT MEAN?

He WANTED her to gain an ounce a day....Lyn asked this prior to this weight check...but in times before she had gained almost two ounces a day, and yet he still had her come back in....GUESS HE DIDN'T expect me to waltz in.

Lyn told me it seemed as if he hid in his corner because I was there.....that's our only guess as too the change in his constant weight check nonsense.

I've been told on many occasions, I'm menacing and scary because of how I always have a snarl like look on my face....so I WONDER if he was almost taking advantage of Lyn's worriment towards our child.

But the good thing is that she is doing better...eating like a pig and gaining weight, so we shall see if the trend truly ended the last time with doctor moron.

A family friend actually had an old school child scale from when he was a child that his mom kept. So this old school, sheet metal, American made awesomeness of old school goodness still works.

The old test with a 5 pound bag of floor worked out correctly.

So we have been weighing her on that and she is over ten pounds now, so that means she is gaining nicely.

Now too the other big piles of bullshit that has been plaguing us......

It's been a month since the accident, to this day I have yet too hear from an adjuster from the other company....Had my vehicle too a repair shop for an estimate, already at 530 bucks....

Last week an appraiser from the company came out too my house....he actually got loud with me about not answering the phone to his calls, um I work and um go to the store...have a life...of course the number he calls on comes up as unavailable, um I have caller ID I don't answer numbers I don't know.
He then went on too tell me earlier in that week he drove by my house and that my car wasn't in the drive way.....I HIT THE CEILING ON THIS.....he got louder and so did I, he said I don't have to do this estimate, and I said actually you do, I work in the insurance business and legally as per the police report, your client is at fault, which makes you guys legally responsible for this claim and the restoration of my car....he got very quiet after that and left soon after. But before he left he told me that he did and the company didn't know that there was a police report....SO THE FUCKING KID DIDN'T REPORT A THING AT ALL AND THIS COMPANY IS FREAKING INCOMPETENT!!!!!!

For the last month Lyn and I have been seeing a chiropractor almost every other day for all the pain we're in. Lyn seems too be progressing to being better.
Me, it only seems too be getting worse. My doctor actually told me there is a chance that I have nerve damage in my back that will probably never get better.

So Ive been wrestling with the idea of suing these jerkoffs. I have a feeling that I might win, given the asshole never even put the claim through, thus making him negligent already.

I have another appointment tomorrow with my doc, and we shall see.

My depression has gotten worse over this and all the pain and symptoms Ive been having...this might be too much info for some...but with all the back and muscle pain, I have had a hard time being able too go too the bathroom normally.

Ive been constipated a lot and with all the abb muscle pain associated with the accident it has been forcing my bladder too leak more. So because of all this shit, I can't shit, and piss too much.
I can't sleep worth a damn because of the pains........We all just got over the flu or some kind of pestilence of some kind that made us all sick.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 07:04:16 PM by Mandalore the skepsis »

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 11:07:38 PM »
edited
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 07:02:35 PM by Mandalore the skepsis »

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 11:10:21 PM »
edited
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 07:02:59 PM by Mandalore the skepsis »

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 03:36:43 PM »
edited
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 07:03:28 PM by Mandalore the skepsis »

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2010, 01:08:49 PM »
woah!! you have a extrodanary life there .... not to be rude but this actually is quite a awesome thing to read if you made a autobiography book ill buy it

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2010, 09:13:15 PM »
No offense taken....I've thought about writing a book on families that are totally dysfunctional, and the other problems that come along with it.

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 02:52:56 AM »
my family is quite weird and wonderful dad : 25 years in a row london best tattooist : football hooligan too : lived with most west ham players .. loads .... has loads of money ... been charged with attempted murder but found out it was someone else after 7 years in prison class a ... mum: from the terrorist area of basque ( south france ) shes dum as a rocking horse ..... sister : has a rare disease that makes her have more male hiormones than what she needs witch is why shes lesbian ..... brother : fitness instructor with ymca makes 300 000 each month .. then me : raf pilot ( off duty ) had a inedent in helmands where my heli got blown down ... luckily the rocket didnt hit any fuel or servers and we just hit the ground , i suffered concussions and a scar on my temple , a rescue team  got us out of there in tim now im off duty for seven weeks , been divorced due to army and not seeing my wife , my kid is very bad at school and on the verge of being expelled , again .
sorry to be off topic ...

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 07:46:17 PM »
my family is quite weird and wonderful dad : 25 years in a row london best tattooist : football hooligan too : lived with most west ham players .. loads .... has loads of money ... been charged with attempted murder but found out it was someone else after 7 years in prison class a ... mum: from the terrorist area of basque ( south france ) shes dum as a rocking horse ..... sister : has a rare disease that makes her have more male hiormones than what she needs witch is why shes lesbian ..... brother : fitness instructor with ymca makes 300 000 each month .. then me : raf pilot ( off duty ) had a inedent in helmands where my heli got blown down ... luckily the rocket didnt hit any fuel or servers and we just hit the ground , i suffered concussions and a scar on my temple , a rescue team  got us out of there in tim now im off duty for seven weeks , been divorced due to army and not seeing my wife , my kid is very bad at school and on the verge of being expelled , again .
sorry to be off topic ...

Seems, everyone common person has a family that can be 50 percent normal, and the other side is way off kilter.

No worries about off topic

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2011, 09:10:22 PM »
Haven't been in here in a while. Had a lot going on.

My little girl is doing well, and is chubby and very happy. I lost my job after 8 yrs two weeks ago, and looking for a new one.
Beyond that it's nice to be on here again.

I have too put p the movie I took of my echo base dio and the work Ive been doing on my tattoine dio.

Spookymufu

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2011, 09:58:48 PM »
I have too put p the movie I took of my echo base dio and the work Ive been doing on my tattoine dio.

yes..yes you do.....

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2011, 10:49:14 PM »

My little girl is doing well, and is chubby and very happy. I lost my job after 8 yrs two weeks ago, and looking for a new one.

Good to hear from you, Joe. Sorry about the job. Welcome to the unemployed club.
Cant wait to see your movie.

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2011, 09:26:40 AM »

Good to hear from you, Joe. Sorry about the job. Welcome to the unemployed club.

Seems too be happening too a lot of people anymore.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2011, 09:34:41 AM »

Seems too be happening too a lot of people anymore.
I'm used to it during the winter. As an ironworker, in my part of the country, work is seasonal.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2011, 12:09:16 PM »
Be glad you guys don't live in Louisiana - thanks to the govt's over-reaction and insane moratorium on off-shore drilling post-BP disaster, the state's entire economy is in the crapper.  Which is kinda bad for those of us who work in the oilfield-type industries...