Author Topic: Joe's world  (Read 13659 times)

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
Joe's world
« on: July 13, 2010, 08:57:22 AM »
Man it's been a crazy six months.
I've had four deaths, one of my aunts just got married for the third time(why would you do that), and we had a new baby.

The new baby is the best part without a doubt(kind of redundant isn't it)
She was born may 25th. She is the first female in our family in 85 years, no lie.

Her name is Aeryn Jade(yup that Mara Jade)

Here's a pic of her:

Here's a pic of me....Yes there's tears  :'( and snot  :P  lol

It was a scary day for me too be honest(after four kids no worries right as if).

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Joe's world
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 11:23:28 AM »
congrats mate!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 12:45:39 PM »
Hey wraithy, thanks a lot.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 02:47:05 PM »
Congrats on a beautiful daughter!

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 04:28:31 PM »
Condolences on the run of bad luck.
And Congrats for the beautiful lil girl.

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 06:34:57 PM »
Thanks guys, it's been an interesting year so far.

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 07:28:00 PM »
Congrats Mate believe me when i say she will change your life!! my little gal is 3 and a half now and she thinks she rules the roost!! lol she has me wrap around her little finger, lol....and Our Son!! boy he is only 6 months old and has a huge temper when he doesnt get what he wants,... gets that from me lol

nappy patrol is some times very interesting, i think a bomb disposal unit have a safer job...

enjoy them while they are that age it goes soooooooo quick!!! but after 4 kids you would be a pro at it lol

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 07:52:21 PM »
First off, Joe, How DARE you wait this long to announce the birth of your daughter!  She's beautiful, and you are the ONLY other person I've ever met who spells the name Aeryn that way!  I've been using that for various reasons for years!  A beautiful name to go with a beautiful girl!  Sorry to hear about the deaths in your family, my friend.  And I have to agree about the 3rd wedding: I can't guarantee this, but I'm pretty sure if my marriage ended, I would NOT be signing up for a second round, much less a third round!

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 08:52:40 PM »
Bro as a father of five girls (yes five) they are the best thing to ever happen to us nerds better buy a shotgun or a big dog shes very beautiful and may god keep her safe for a long time congats!!!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 05:38:10 AM »
Congrats!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 07:22:03 AM »
Congrats Mate believe me when i say she will change your life!! my little gal is 3 and a half now and she thinks she rules the roost!! lol she has me wrap around her little finger, lol....and Our Son!! boy he is only 6 months old and has a huge temper when he doesnt get what he wants,... gets that from me lol

nappy patrol is some times very interesting, i think a bomb disposal unit have a safer job...

enjoy them while they are that age it goes soooooooo quick!!! but after 4 kids you would be a pro at it lol

She already has honestly. I'm still so weirded out in a good way that I have a girl, instead of another boy.

She already has me wrapped, and she has her mothers temper, her brothers have mine....I feel sorry for her boyfriends.

Babies are awesome, their sweet and cute and fun and then bang older and temper ridden throwing tantrums....But my life owuld be nothing without them.

First off, Joe, How DARE you wait this long to announce the birth of your daughter!  She's beautiful, and you are the ONLY other person I've ever met who spells the name Aeryn that way!  I've been using that for various reasons for years!  A beautiful name to go with a beautiful girl!  Sorry to hear about the deaths in your family, my friend.  And I have to agree about the 3rd wedding: I can't guarantee this, but I'm pretty sure if my marriage ended, I would NOT be signing up for a second round, much less a third round!

I'm slow lol.
I mean seriously, 85 yrs for a girl, all us Ferretti males are slow lol.

I honestly got scared when the doc pulled the baby all the way out, I thought she had a penis......but it was the umbilical cord.
Even moments after delivery I was scared she wouldn't be a girl.

When Lyn and I were looking through names, on one of those name websites, cause the wife stopped liking the original first name Ailyn(Bobas relation), we had to choose another name.
We both found Aeryn, loved the meaning of the name, and it fit so well with her Middle name Jade. So we were super excited about it.

It's not the traditional spelling of Erin, which is nice, no offense to anyone on that who likes that spelling.

Thank you for the well wishes on the deaths. It's been hard too loose and aunt, and then two cousins, whom were only a few years older than me. Kind of kicked me in the gut at first like, holy shit, that shouldn't be possible.
But god has a plan, that will never make sense to any of us, so I just look too that and get some reassuring from that.

I love my wife there's no doubt  n that, but if I broke up with her and we went separate ways, this mando is done as done can be.
I was an alter boy, married, ten yrs of catholic school, and 4 kids with the same woman.....I'M DONE WITH MY TOUR OF DUTY for God.
After that it's time too move into the cabin, get fatter, grow a bigger beard, and make my own clothes in the woods for the rest of my life lol.

Bro as a father of five girls (yes five) they are the best thing to ever happen to us nerds better buy a shotgun or a big dog shes very beautiful and may god keep her safe for a long time congats!!!

FIVE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How grey is your hair, seriously. God bless you my friend.

Oh the gun part is in the works, the dog will happen, but she has lots of protection already.
She has three older brothers lol.
Not too mention me lol.

Thank you for the warm thoughts and well wishes for her.

Congrats!

Thanks Ninja

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 12:16:19 PM »
Well what a three weeks Ive had.

My little one isn't doing well, well she is doing well, but her doctor says she is not gaining weight, enough.
She's alert, moving, cooing, laughing, keeping her head up, eatting like a pig and etc. She has grown several inches, and is out of most of her clothes.
But the doc says her weight isn't good enough.

How does something grow and yet not put on mass?

So Im worried about her and the wife is beside herself, because honestly herself and myself have had a lot of arguments over the little ones doctor. He sounds like a quack too me, as most doctors are today.
Their all too  connected with the government, who is up the ass of the pharmacuticals companies, and making it one big money making bullshit session.

I swear what the hell do doctors these days go to school for? How to take more peoples money unless their celebraties?

Add too it my uncle died on thursday.
It was out of freaking no where, and now my mom's family is in an up roar because of his wife, whom no one likes, because we all know she married him for his money.
His wife has pretty much excluded everyone from anything, and my other aunt has already had it out with her several times since last week.

That wednesday before, I was rearended going to dinner at my grandmothers. Some teenager, who is 17 and only had his license for about a month, rearended me right in the middle of rush hour  traffic.

My wife and I were hurt, the wife is more bad off than myself.
We had all the kids in the car at the time too.

Pretty much anyone who reads this can assume, big old joe, was not pleased. My wife said I was out of the car in seconds, of course as soon as my feet hit the ground the wife called 911. She heard me and so did the dispatcher, a lot of f-bombs, names and such were thrown at this kid.

nEEDLESS TO SAY, A WEEK LATER im STILL WAITING FOR HIS INSURANCE COMAPNY TOO CALL ME. sO i CALLED MINE, WHOM i WORK FOR, AND ASKED SOME QUESTIONS...WELL THE ASSHOLE DIDNT FILE A CLAIM.

So my company is calling his and filing the claim with them.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 01:01:35 PM »
dont worry yourself to death over the little one too much just keep an eye on things as long as she seems to be happy is feeding and growing i think the weight issue will suddenly disappear  ,they told us the same with my youngest Sam  but he is now ten years old and built like a tank !. just keep a weather eye on her , if your wife is breast feeding  your daughter it may be that she needs a bottle of nutrient packed baby milk to give her that boost .in england if you are concerned the best person to talk to is a midwife (not sure if you have those in the states).

i can sympathise about your uncle mate ,we (my dad and myself and the police) found my uncle  dead in his house on saturday (he was very much a recluse) and they reckon he had been dead at least a month maybe more  ,my dad is really cut up as he lost his younger brother to cancer about 6 years ago and he is now the last of his family (excluding us kids of course)
and i have an MRI next week and i am dreading the results ....

so all i wanted to say is chin up mate ,and all the best from blighty
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 06:03:01 PM »
dont worry yourself to death over the little one too much just keep an eye on things as long as she seems to be happy is feeding and growing i think the weight issue will suddenly disappear  ,they told us the same with my youngest Sam  but he is now ten years old and built like a tank !. just keep a weather eye on her , if your wife is breast feeding  your daughter it may be that she needs a bottle of nutrient packed baby milk to give her that boost .in england if you are concerned the best person to talk to is a midwife (not sure if you have those in the states).

i can sympathise about your uncle mate ,we (my dad and myself and the police) found my uncle  dead in his house on saturday (he was very much a recluse) and they reckon he had been dead at least a month maybe more  ,my dad is really cut up as he lost his younger brother to cancer about 6 years ago and he is now the last of his family (excluding us kids of course)
and i have an MRI next week and i am dreading the results ....

so all i wanted to say is chin up mate ,and all the best from blighty

Damn dude...
That puts my entire week, to a small amount of nothing.

I feel so bad for your dad and you. I can't even begin to imagine what in the hell that was like.

Thanks for the well wishes and the positive story bro, we need it.

I'll keep you and yours in your prayers for your uncle. but especially for your dad.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 06:26:40 PM »
Wow, what a read. I have had a few years with luck like this.

My little girl was born premature and had the same weight issues. You can see a picture of her on the front page today. Don't let those quacks get you in an uproar.