Imperial Creative Engineering > The New Sandcrawler Workshop

TIE Fighter Shelf II

(1/9) > >>

Rodger:
I've been working on a prototype of a second version of the TIE Fighter Shelf. I hope to have this one done soon.

In the meantime once the reorganizing on the shop is completed I'll be starting on another version of the most popular project I've done to date...

Can you guess what that is ?  ;)

Phatty:
You've had so many great projects, it's hard to guess!  Can't wait to see it though!

Tamer:
that is gonna look sweet! I love these ship shelves.  Are you gonna put some of your computer consoles up top? I see an intercepter there I think, what ships are gonna go on this? Have you ever thought of making an AT-AT type shelf that works on similar principles? I could see the at-at drivers being loaded down into that at-at cockpit. I remember that opening scene from that one fan film Imperial Stories or something like that that showed row upon row of ties and at-ats that remind me a lot of your shelves.  Man, I could even see a rocket launch pad type shelf with elevator that you could make for ground loading the at-at drivers! I think you can kinda tell I am biased one way Rodger! I do like these ship shelves though. Once again you are making some great stuff. Thanks for sharing this with us Rodger!

Tamer:
I just looked at your site and noticed the background you made for your deathstar shelf. Man that looks great! I sure hope those can be cast! Put you up on the front page today too Rodger!

Clonehead:
Your past tie shelfs turned out great so I'm sure that this one will be another winner. You have so many great past projects, Rodger. My guess for most popular would be the Death Star briefing room but that's not my most favorite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version