Author Topic: Bly272's blog  (Read 4589 times)

Offline bly272

• some nights I lie in bed and look up at the stars wondering: where the heck has the ceiling gone?"
  • Commander
Bly272's blog
« on: July 03, 2010, 01:03:45 PM »
Hmmmmm well here...

*Made a new custom
*fourth of july parade 2 day. (they have the parade and fireworks on the 3rd if the 4th is sunday so that they don't disturb churches)
*Fireworks Tonight (woohoo)
*Watched Yu Yu Hakusho ep. 15
*played TFU on the computer(argh! I hate that star destroyer!!!)
*Made a Bionicle Moc
*Watched Revenge of the Sith
*slept
*Looked around the forums
*Made this thread because I'm bored

thats all I have for now... (very productive day eh?)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 01:18:02 PM by bly272 »
"You could start a whole new Imperial custom. 'Dance, fool, dance!' Zap, zap, zap! 'Ow, my toe!'"
-Jaina Solo, making fun of Jagged Fel for accidentally shooting his deputy minister of trade in the foot

Offline bly272

• some nights I lie in bed and look up at the stars wondering: where the heck has the ceiling gone?"
  • Commander
Re: Bly272's blog
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 12:40:01 PM »
*got up (very good achievment)
*Built a Bionicle
*took it apart
*had lunch
*played on Adventure quest worlds
*Talked in the chat room
*Watched harry potter for the umteenth time
*watched some youtube videos
*worked on a custom
*watched firefly
*posted on this boring thread
"You could start a whole new Imperial custom. 'Dance, fool, dance!' Zap, zap, zap! 'Ow, my toe!'"
-Jaina Solo, making fun of Jagged Fel for accidentally shooting his deputy minister of trade in the foot

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 08:34:09 AM »
you may have noticed that I live a very very boring life.

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 02:49:57 PM »
*woke up
*went swimming
*Played TFU (still can't get past the star destroyer!!!  any tips would be welcome!)
*built another bionicle
*listened to this over and over
playnext_from=TL&videos=tYgqeoaSVvo
*played AQW
*played epic duel
*made a custom figure (gonna put it up soon!)
*sat outside and fell asleep in the grass
*looked around the forums
*watched more yuyu hakusho
*read the odessey
*posted here

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 07:40:10 PM »
To get past the Star Destroyer, after you take out the TIE Fighters grab the Star Destroyer with the Force until you can push it downwards. Even if the TIE's come at you, keep bringing it down. It worked for me at least.
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 12:29:57 PM »
To get past the Star Destroyer, after you take out the TIE Fighters grab the Star Destroyer with the Force until you can push it downwards. Even if the TIE's come at you, keep bringing it down. It worked for me at least.

I tried that.  I died

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 02:09:16 PM »
I've not put anything down for a while... been doing other things.

*computer animation camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*aqw
*star wars TFU (i am going to throw my computer out my window...)
*sleep
*get concept boba fett
*get yellow arc trooper
*more aqw
*listen to this over and over
*play aqw while listening to that
*lvl up ^^
*post here

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 11:38:48 AM »
*Computer animation
*got 2007 vintage bossk
*got BAD cmdr bacara
*listened to music
*played aqw
*played eternal red
*sleep
*played pokemon diamond
*heracross lvled up ^^
*watched yu yu hakusho
*posted here

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 06:28:54 PM »
*got out of bed
*ate breakfast
*played pawn tactics
*karate
*GOT POKEMON HEARTGOLD(in caps because its the highlight of the day)
*gave up on TFU
*ran around the yard to level up my pokemon in heartgold(in the pokewalker)
*watched random videos on youtube
*Deviantart account is nightshroud76 http://nightshroud76.deviantart.com/
*posted on this stupid, uninteresting, very boring thread

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 05:12:32 AM »
You may have noticed that i haven't been around lately..... WELL I AM BACK AND YOU PEOPLE ARE STUCK WITH ME!!!!!!!!!

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 02:57:19 PM »
*breakfast
*modded a nerf gun
*pokemon heartgold
*library
*sleep
*more sleep
*charlie's figs got here
*AQW
*looked around the forums
*in the chat room
*posted on the stupid thread

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 01:38:18 PM »
*woke up
*breakfast
*looked on the forums
*played aqw
*GOT A PRE VIZSLA
*got an aurra sing
*got a zuckuss
*got a 4 lom
*got a pre-cyborg grevious
*karate
*my mom dragged me along to pick rasberries(yick)
*sleep
*posted on this stupid thread

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 02:00:48 PM »
Hmmmm.....  Well yeah....

I've been really tired lately so I've been sleeping a lot.  Being home schooled does have its benefits.  Not much else sadly to say.  The last few soccer games have been flops, but the practices are fun.  At the team pictures(which I see no reason for) only 5 people showed, and they just so happened to be the shortest people on the team.  So when they lined us up to take the picture, i was in the center, and the 4 other guys were on either side of me, one of them said "Dang Spencer makes all of us look short"  and I said "You all are short"(hey its true....).  I haven't gotten anything new, nor do I think I will for a while.  I've been playing Adventurequest Worlds a lot.  It's raining right now, so I can't go outside.  My dad is at work, and my mom took my sister to her dance class.  I have no company but my math book *sigh*.....  I'm watching the bourne identity.  its a cool movie, and i think I'll read the books soon....

well that's it for now...  Till next time....

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 04:10:22 PM »
Today at soccer practice this one stupid kid kept mouthing off the coach.  he was annoying, and I felt like ripping his heart out, and shoving it down his throat(everyone else did too).  that's it for now.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:23:55 AM by bly272 »

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2010, 01:24:20 PM »
Another soccer game tomorrow.  I hope we win like we did last week.....