Author Topic: I-AM-BOBA-FETT 5-9-19 SUPER ARTICULATED DEVARONIAN LABRIA P110  (Read 320429 times)

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Re: I-AM-BOBA-FETT 11-5-2015 Custom Star Wars FEMALE ZELTRON SMUGGLER figure P80
« Reply #1200 on: November 05, 2015, 02:01:21 PM »
awesome!

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
  • Thought is the cause of it ALL!
Re: I-AM-BOBA-FETT 11-5-2015 Custom Star Wars FEMALE ZELTRON SMUGGLER figure P80
« Reply #1201 on: November 06, 2015, 02:25:46 AM »
Always love your customs buddy! Curious whats your recipe on vin zallow?
THE FORCE is strong with this one...

Roger Roger....

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
    • Riff Valley Design Works

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #1203 on: November 08, 2015, 10:24:40 PM »
Always love your customs buddy! Curious whats your recipe on vin zallow?

Thank you AjuntaPall!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 12:45:31 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
I-AM-BOBA-FETT 11-9-2015 Custom MULTI-ARTICULATED CONSTABLE ZUVIO figure P81
« Reply #1204 on: November 08, 2015, 10:27:21 PM »
Here's a custom multi-articulated CONSTABLE ZUVIO figure. I dremeled the armor off of the real Constable Zuvio figure and custom fit it to this multi-articulated body. I cut the forearms/hands and lower legs and feet from the real Zuvio figure and custom fit them to this articulated body. I added the head, staff, and backpack from the real Zuvio figure to my custom multi-articulated Constable Zuvio figure and repainted everything to blend together.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 12:44:29 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Zuvio looks magnificent! The articulation is a real bonus. The Zeltron smuggler is great - she could totally hang out with Talon Karrde and co. And thanks for the Ven Zallow recipe, I didn't recognize the Robocop body.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
Zuvio looks magnificent! The articulation is a real bonus. The Zeltron smuggler is great - she could totally hang out with Talon Karrde and co. And thanks for the Ven Zallow recipe, I didn't recognize the Robocop body.

Thank you Starchaser for the compliments on my Zuvio and Female Zeltron Smuggler custom figures. Much appreciated! You're very welcome for the parts recipe.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 03:31:24 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
  • Thought is the cause of it ALL!
Yout zuvio looks awesome but I think it was starchased who you quoted :D btw didn't get the recipe for ven Z. Great job as always buddy  DH
THE FORCE is strong with this one...

Roger Roger....

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
Yout zuvio looks awesome but I think it was starchased who you quoted :D btw didn't get the recipe for ven Z. Great job as always buddy  DH

Hey AjuntaPall, Right you are. I have corrected that now.  Been a long morning already ;D
Ven Z is an Obi Wan Jedi Knight head with resculpted hair, Robocop figure body with resculpted midsection, and robe from a Comic Pack Obi Wan. Thank you for catching my response error and for the compliments on my custom Constable Zuvio figure.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I am liking your Zuvio too.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
I am liking your Zuvio too.

Thank you very much Tamer!
 I am really pleased with my custom multi-articulated Constable Zuvio figure too considering I knocked that figure out in a single early morning's work.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I have had quite a few messages from other folks thanking me for the recipe so they can make their own. I always make sure to let them know it is your, not my recipe. I appreciate you sharing it.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
zuvio is awesome ! he's been sitting on my desk for a little while now an i have been wondering how to customize him, so thanks for a idea on what direction to go

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
I have had quite a few messages from other folks thanking me for the recipe so they can make their own. I always make sure to let them know it is your, not my recipe. I appreciate you sharing it.

Hey Tamer, no problem on the sharing of the recipe of my custom multi-articulated Constable Zuvio. Thank you for throwing the credit for the recipe my way.  0/

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
zuvio is awesome ! he's been sitting on my desk for a little while now an i have been wondering how to customize him, so thanks for a idea on what direction to go

Thank you GhostSkull18 for the compliment on Zuvio. Glad I could give you an idea on how to customize your own Multi-articulated Constable Zuvio figure too.