Author Topic: I-AM-BOBA-FETT 5-9-19 SUPER ARTICULATED DEVARONIAN LABRIA P110  (Read 320447 times)

Offline Rogue Jedi

• Ensign
Re: I-am-Boba-Fett Customs
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2013, 07:13:57 AM »
I prefer to sculpt my own stuff but I may have to take you up on the offer of buying a mold of Cane Adiss of you...By the way where dd you come up with a concept for the body? All the pics that I have seen are just of the two heads...is there a "holy grail" pic or did you just improvise and come up with that on your own?

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
    • Riff Valley Design Works
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2013, 02:41:40 PM »
No problem Rogue Jedi, PM me if you are interested in ordering a complete parts kit to make a CANE ADISS figure like the one I made. This figure was built for a very good customer of mine who commissioned it. I based the figure's build off of different artwork that I found on the internet, the official pic of the two heads of Cane, what the customer I made this for wanted, and also the information on Cane Adiss at wookieepedia. The information there stated that Cane Adiss was a pilot so I figured it would need some way to manipulate flight controls. I was seeing spots well into the next day after doing all the paint work on Cane Adiss :D

Offline butterfingers

• Ensign
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2013, 06:50:16 PM »
All your customs are amazing. Really great work, really like the Krell and Verpine jedi. Great work again. Definitely made it onto my list of best star wars customizers out there. Can't wait to see more of your work.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2013, 03:09:36 AM »
Had to get that Cane Adiss on the front page and our facebook page. You are really creating some awesome SW Alien Species here.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2013, 01:07:08 PM »
All your customs are amazing. Really great work, really like the Krell and Verpine jedi. Great work again. Definitely made it onto my list of best star wars customizers out there. Can't wait to see more of your work.

Hi Butterfingers, Thank you for all the compliments on my work. I work very hard on everything I make or sculpt. More work is definitely on its way for posting soon. Thanks again!

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2013, 01:09:00 PM »
Had to get that Cane Adiss on the front page and our facebook page. You are really creating some awesome SW Alien Species here.

Wow! Thank you once again for the frontpage highlight Tamer! I really appreciate all the postive feedback from everyone on this site.
Thanks all!

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2013, 11:03:49 PM »
Here is TAYM DREN-GAREN completed. This is the guy who shot Luke Skywalker in his robotic hand on Jabba's sail barge in Return of the Jedi. I sculpted his head, head wrappings,  horns on his helmet, chest/back armor, belt, and groin/bum armor. This head and torso are plastic cast pieces molded from the original sculpts. His holster is magnetically attached and is removable. His pistol is a cast of a vintage Kenner blaster and his ax is a cast of a vintage Kenner vibro-ax. This is a commissioned piece for a customer of mine.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 10:31:09 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2013, 11:21:55 PM »
Here is a custom Jabba's Sail Barge Gun Emplacement mini set that I made. The 3 lower legs are magnetically attached and are removable as also is the gun itself.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 11:25:00 PM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2013, 06:32:42 AM »
WOW, you  are knocking these guys out! I love your Cane Adiss very nice sculpt and paint work. He is also high up on my to do list.

Taym looks awesome! Again great sculpting! Looks like you used an Indy Russian Soldier torso, it works perfectly. Love the mini diorama you built too.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2013, 09:33:35 AM »
WOW, you  are knocking these guys out! I love your Cane Adiss very nice sculpt and paint work. He is also high up on my to do list.

Taym looks awesome! Again great sculpting! Looks like you used an Indy Russian Soldier torso, it works perfectly. Love the mini diorama you built too.

Thanks Luke Sprywalker for the compliments on my work!. Yes, the original torso for Taym Dren-Garen was a sanded down Indy Russian Soldier that I sculpted all the armor onto. The torso seen in the pics is a plastic cast piece molded from the sculpted on torso I made.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 10:33:15 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline rex smoke

• A Droid's Worst Nightmare
  • Commander
Re: I-am-Boba-Fett Customs TAYM DREN-GAREN 9/20/13
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2013, 05:42:38 AM »
Wow, You are sure cranking great customs out like a factory!

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2013, 06:29:15 AM »
wow superb! and an environment too!  well done
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2013, 12:42:45 PM »
My comments are on the front page. Very nice.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2013, 11:12:31 AM »
Thank you Rex Smoke, Wraithnine, and Tamer for the compliments and for checking out my latest creations! Thank you to Tamer for the frontpage highlight too!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 11:14:17 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2013, 12:05:57 PM »
Here is a custom WOOKIEE YOUTH/RORWORR figure that I am working on for myself. This is a work in progress that I work on in between commissioned works. I liked the character but was just not happy with the figure of him that hasbro gave us some years ago so he gets a redo.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 12:08:40 PM by I-am-Boba-Fett »