Author Topic: I-AM-BOBA-FETT 5-9-19 SUPER ARTICULATED DEVARONIAN LABRIA P110  (Read 320431 times)

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
    • Riff Valley Design Works
Re: I-am-Boba-Fett Customs
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2013, 03:18:24 PM »
Heck yes, its fine to plug your facebook page here. Heck link it to your signature banner (max size 580 by 67 though). Thanks for sending someone a free head cast. I saw it, but at work we are locked out of facebook so alas I was late as usual. Nice looking page though.

Thanks very much Tamer! :)  I am more than happy to send Hand So Low a free custom cast head. He was the first to like my facebook page so he won. I was surprised someone claimed the prize so quickly. He won it within 30 minutes of me posting. Sorry you weren't able to get in on the freebie but I do thank you for checking out my new facebook page though.

Offline Hand So Low

• Ensign
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2013, 04:47:05 PM »
Heck yes, its fine to plug your facebook page here. Heck link it to your signature banner (max size 580 by 67 though). Thanks for sending someone a free head cast. I saw it, but at work we are locked out of facebook so alas I was late as usual. Nice looking page though.

Thanks very much Tamer! :)  I am more than happy to send Hand So Low a free custom cast head. He was the first to like my facebook page so he won. I was surprised someone claimed the prize so quickly. He won it within 30 minutes of me posting. Sorry you weren't able to get in on the freebie but I do thank you for checking out my new facebook page though.

Thats because im on here all day. I swear since i found IS i get almost nothing else done.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2013, 02:55:30 AM »
Had to get that Mara Jade on the front page too. This was just a great update.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2013, 09:52:38 AM »
Awesome work as always! nice to see you here at the yards!

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2013, 03:02:18 PM »
Love your Jabba's Palace customs I-am-Boba-Fett.  Those characters are all on my To-Do list.  All except the Asian one.  He wasnt even on my RADAR.  I hope you dont mind if I use some of your reference images in the future.  Where did you get them?   I hope to some day get around to doing some Human skiff guards myself. 

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2013, 03:09:56 PM »
Here is a DJAS PUHR custom figure I made recently. I gave him full articulation like more modern Star Wars figures.

I love your Dajs Puhr.  Bounty hunters really deserve full articulation.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 03:13:31 PM by Sjefke »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2013, 03:26:15 PM »
Had to get that Mara Jade on the front page too. This was just a great update.

Thank you once again Tamer! This is awesome 0/

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2013, 03:29:12 PM »

Thank you Ghostkull18 and thanks for liking my facebook page too !

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2013, 03:33:37 PM »
Love your Jabba's Palace customs I-am-Boba-Fett.  Those characters are all on my To-Do list.  All except the Asian one.  He wasnt even on my RADAR.  I hope you dont mind if I use some of your reference images in the future.  Where did you get them?   I hope to some day get around to doing some Human skiff guards myself. 

Sjefke, thank you I'm glad you dig my custom work  ;D Sure, feel free to use my reference images. I found them on the internet using various search engines. Good luck with making some Human Skiff guards. I'd love to see them.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2013, 03:36:07 PM »
Here is a DJAS PUHR custom figure I made recently. I gave him full articulation like more modern Star Wars figures.

I love your Dajs Puhr.  Bounty hunters really deserve full articulation.

Thanks again Sjefke! I totally agree. The Bounty Hunters are some of my favorite scum.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2013, 03:58:30 PM »

Thank you Ghostkull18 and thanks for liking my facebook page too !

you are very welcome!   ;D

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2013, 04:54:29 AM »
Awesome customs, all of them. Especially fond of those Legacy-era Jedi, as I'm a fan of the comics. So hard to pick a favourite, but I'll have to go with General Krell from TCW. Great work!

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2013, 04:18:51 PM »
Awesome customs, all of them. Especially fond of those Legacy-era Jedi, as I'm a fan of the comics. So hard to pick a favourite, but I'll have to go with General Krell from TCW. Great work!

Kualan, Thank you very much for the compliment on my work. I too, really liked the General Pong Krell that I made. That guy took many hours to make.  Thanks for taking the time to leave some kind words.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2013, 04:32:34 PM »
Just finished today, a few minutes ago actually, here is TAWSS KHAA v3(I think  ;) This was made for a customer of mine who asked for the mustache to be thinned out a bit from my previous Tawss Khaa headsculpt. So here he is. I sewed the custom soft goods skirt too. He also has a cast copy of a vintage Kenner blaster pistol.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 04:54:51 PM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2013, 04:45:59 PM »

I don't know how I missed so many figures in here, but I agree that Krell is also off the charts.

I am Boba Fett, I would like to officially invite you onto an episode of Custom Action Figure News sometime in the future. I would love to hear about some of these builds.