Author Topic: I-AM-BOBA-FETT 5-9-19 SUPER ARTICULATED DEVARONIAN LABRIA P110  (Read 324852 times)

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
    • Riff Valley Design Works
Re: I-am-Boba-Fett Customs
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2013, 02:07:09 AM »
Here is a custom ARICA figure that I made recently for a commission. Arica is actually MARA JADE in disguise. This all takes place in one of the Star Wars books but I cant remember which one at the moment.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:12:32 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2013, 02:09:13 AM »
Here is a custom JESS figure that I made recently for a commission. She was seen in Jabba's throne room in Return of the Jedi. She features a custom cast head molded from an original headsculpt by me.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:12:17 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2013, 02:11:10 AM »
Here is a custom YERKA MIG figure that I made recently for a commission. He features a cast head molded from an original modified headsculpt by me.

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2013, 04:30:25 AM »
 These cantina and palace folk are looking mighty fine!  I love your updates; it's great to see some of these lesser known backgrounders getting some custom love.  Keep 'me coming!

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2013, 07:32:08 AM »
These cantina and palace folk are looking mighty fine!  I love your updates; it's great to see some of these lesser known backgrounders getting some custom love.  Keep 'me coming!

Thanks for the compliments on my work JediMerc. I am working on a lot of new figures and accessories now so I will definitely have more custom stuff to post soon.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2013, 07:27:53 AM »
Wow, what an update! I have been meaning to get in here and take a look, but time has been my enemy as of late. Just outstanding though. I was blown away by all the work on that Zule. Just a great job all the way around.

Time to go share and I doubt thats the only one that will make the front page this week.

Also, do you happen to sell any of those head casts? Have any ebay links? I think folks here would love to have some.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:38:38 AM by Tamer »

Offline BugSkirt

• Lieutenant
    • BugSkirt's Workshop
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2013, 05:36:25 PM »
That Arica figure is cool.  I don't think I've seen that character as a custom.  Of course, I am sure I've missed plenty of good customs lately...
We had 5 POA in '78...

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2013, 03:44:19 AM »
Wow, what an update! I have been meaning to get in here and take a look, but time has been my enemy as of late. Just outstanding though. I was blown away by all the work on that Zule. Just a great job all the way around.

Time to go share and I doubt thats the only one that will make the front page this week.

Also, do you happen to sell any of those head casts? Have any ebay links? I think folks here would love to have some.

Thank you for the kind words on my work Tamer. Very nice of you and thanks for posting my Zule Xiss custom figure on the front page too! Yes I do sell cast copies of my work. If anyone is interested in them pm me, email me, or give me a shout here in this thread. I have a few different head casts up for sale on ebay now. I sell there under the same screen name as here: I-am-Boba-Fett

I also do commission work if anyone is interested in having a custom piece created.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 05:18:02 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2013, 03:45:44 AM »
That Arica figure is cool.  I don't think I've seen that character as a custom.  Of course, I am sure I've missed plenty of good customs lately...

BugSkirt,Thanks for the compliment on my Arica figure and for checking out my work.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2013, 03:50:51 AM »
Hi all, I'm not sure if this is cool with Imperialshipyards or not. If not, no problem and no hard feelings. My facebook page for my custom creations is now active.

http://www.facebook.com/riffvalleydesignworks

The first person to like the page and let me know it will receive a FREE  DH  plastic cast figure head of my choice. This only goes for people within the continental USA.
I will even pay for the postage within the continental USA. Thanks all!  0/

Your friend in customizing,
I-am-Boba-Fett

Offline Hand So Low

• Ensign
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2013, 04:11:35 AM »
Liked it.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2013, 04:16:16 AM »
Liked it.

You have a FREE cast head of my choice coming your way sir. Send your mailing info and I will send the plastic cast head your way for free.

Thanks,
I-am-Boba-Fett

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 04:38:59 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline Hand So Low

• Ensign
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2013, 10:08:17 AM »
Liked it.

You have a FREE cast head of my choice coming your way sir. Send your mailing info and I will send the plastic cast head your way for free.

Thanks,
I-am-Boba-Fett

Thanks! I will PM you. I really dig your light up hologram table.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2013, 02:50:30 PM »
Heck yes, its fine to plug your facebook page here. Heck link it to your signature banner (max size 580 by 67 though). Thanks for sending someone a free head cast. I saw it, but at work we are locked out of facebook so alas I was late as usual. Nice looking page though.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2013, 03:12:46 PM »
Liked it.

Thanks,
I-am-Boba-Fett

Thanks! I will PM you. I really dig your light up hologram table.

Hand So Low, I'll watch for the PM from you. Glad you like the light up hologram table I made. If your interested I could make one like it for you reasonably. Thanks, I-am-Boba-Fett