Author Topic: I-AM-BOBA-FETT 5-9-19 SUPER ARTICULATED DEVARONIAN LABRIA P110  (Read 323858 times)

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
Re: I-am-Boba-Fett Customs
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 10:48:25 AM »
I'm still in awe by the Neyo!   :o
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
    • Riff Valley Design Works
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2013, 11:43:36 PM »
Hi all, I have not been on here in a LONG time but I am back and I have a ton of finished custom figures to post. I have been posting my custom figures and items on other sites. So here goes with some new pics of recent custom figures I have done. Here is GELA YEENS v1. I sculpted the head and the one seen on the figure is a cast piece that I molded off the original headsculpt. I am actually working on a version 2 of this same character now.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 08:26:29 PM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 11:48:17 PM »
Here is one of my favorite custom figures that I made. I made this for a customer who commissioned him. It is Jedi Master Pong Krell from the Clone Wars show. I sculpted the head, all his armor, and hand sewed all his clothing. I had to join two figures together at the chest to give him his 4 posable arms. He features two all metal lightsaber hilts with removable saber blades.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 07:23:25 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2013, 11:51:30 PM »
Here is Ardon " Vapor" Crell from Jabba's throme room as seen in Return of the Jedi. His head is a cast piece I made. It is a modified young clone trooper head. I built him a custom blaster rifle too.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 07:24:57 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 12:00:51 AM »
Here is a work in progress that I am creating. It's TAYM DREN-GAREN, the guy who shot Luke Skywalker in his robotic hand in Return of the Jedi. I sculpted all his head scarves and his upper and lower torso armor. The base helmet is a cast part I made too. His gun holster is magnetically attached and is removable. He has a blaster and force pike that are copies from vintage Kenner weapons. I have the horns for his helmet sculpted out now. I just need to mold them and cast them. Then I'll attach the copies to his helmet.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 12:06:30 AM »
Here is another headsculpt I am working on. It is MYHR RHO, a Cathar as seen in the Star Wars Holiday Special. The clear parts seen in the pics are a generic male head that I sculpted and cast. I use copies of it as a base for different headsculpts from time to time. This is a piece that was commissioned by a very good customer of mine. I will be creating the entire Myhr Rho figure for this customer and I'll post pics of the completed figure when I am done with it.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 07:26:12 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2013, 12:17:50 AM »
Here is a NIGHTSISTER head that I sculpted awhile back. I used a cast copy of it to make this Nightsister custom figure seen in the pic.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2013, 12:23:36 AM »
Here is the link to my photobucket page where a LOT more custom figures and items I have made can be seen. I am still in the process of updating it and adding pictures of newly finished custom figures and items. I'll be adding new pics at photobucket weekly. Thanks for looking!

http://s798.photobucket.com/user/I-AM-BOBA-FETT/library/?sort=3&page=0
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 07:27:07 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2013, 01:37:38 AM »
Here is MOSEP and TAWSS KHAA. Both custom figures feature a cast head copy of original headsculpts done by me.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2013, 01:45:18 AM »
Here is ZULE XISS, a Falleen Jedi Padawan from the comic books. She features a custom cast head from one that I sculpted up using a Juno Eclipse head as the base then sculpting the hair on it. As she lost her left arm in the comics in a lightsaber duel with Asaaj Ventress, I made her with two different left arms. One is her normal arm and one is the robotic arm she replaced the lopped off one with. Both left arms are magnetically attached so they can be swapped out for two different looks. I sculpted the extended glove pieces on all 3 of her arms and her hair. Her padawan braid is made from a thin piece of twine.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2013, 01:53:01 AM »
Here is Jedi Master Drok from the Star Wars comic books. He features a custom cast head made by me. I molded it from the original modified head done by me. His torso is also a cast piece too.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 01:59:28 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2013, 01:55:59 AM »
Here is TE CORSO, an Elomin Jedi from the Star Wars comic books. She is from the same one as Jedi Master DROK. She features a custom cast head molded from an original headsculpt done by me. Her torso is a cast piece also. This is the first Te Corso that I made. I have now made 5 different ones for different customers.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2013, 01:57:40 AM »
Here is TE CORSO and DROK together.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2013, 02:01:45 AM »
Here is a DJAS PUHR custom figure I made recently. I gave him full articulation like more modern Star Wars figures.

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2013, 02:04:56 AM »
Here is a custom LAUDICA figure, as seen in Jabba's throne room in Return of the Jedi. She features a custom cast head molded from an original headsculpt by me. Her torso is a modified Juno Eclipse. I sculpted her necklace and mid section including her belt and pouches.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 07:28:37 AM by I-am-Boba-Fett »