Author Topic: X-Wing Alliance - SEASON ONE - Chapters 1-12  (Read 58836 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: X-Wing Alliance the Web-Comic - CHAPTERS 1-7
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2010, 04:18:47 PM »
My front page comments state what I think of this great piece of work! Thanks for sharing it with us Jules.

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2010, 09:27:13 PM »
Just when I think you've reached the pinnacle, you ascend to a level most can only dream of reaching.
Your talent captures the imagination and boggles the mind. Always a pleasure to view your incredible work.

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2010, 10:35:05 PM »
Good lord Jules, The story gets more intense as we go along as does your artistry. I don't know what to say. I really like the images where ships are flying in front of star maps in your previous chapters but those split-screen type shots in chapter 7, where you see one or two character developments happening at the same time as a ship element are just stunning. They really give a sense of high speed action where everything is happening at once.

Bravo, my friend. witnessing your talent is a gift that I enjoy and crave constantly.

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2010, 12:12:19 AM »
Good lord Jules, The story gets more intense as we go along as does your artistry. I don't know what to say. I really like the images where ships are flying in front of star maps in your previous chapters but those split-screen type shots in chapter 7, where you see one or two character developments happening at the same time as a ship element are just stunning. They really give a sense of high speed action where everything is happening at once.

Bravo, my friend. witnessing your talent is a gift that I enjoy and crave constantly.

I honestly didn't think anyone could say it as well as I do, but Clint captured everyone's thought so well. I am truly taken aback, by not only Jule's marvelous creations, but Clint's reply. Beautiful in every way.

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2010, 03:46:22 AM »
blimey i have stumbled on a thread populated by a group of poets! such is the magnificence of your words..
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 03:48:15 AM by wraithnine »
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2010, 12:59:55 AM »
Ok I'm hooked big time, I'm totally gobbed smacked by the detail of every pic you Jules are the master when it comes to photo novels, I would love to see what you could do with fanfic indy novels wink wink.

Ron

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2010, 05:27:29 AM »
Oh my gosh!!! thanks everyone for your most awesome comments. I also really appreciate everyone's support on this.

I have recently added the comic to a couple of Web-Comic hosting sites and it is steadily rising up the charts. Also the dedicated web site, www.xwa-webcomic.com, is now getting an incredible 100+ views per day, which is really amazing, all thanks to your support.

So once again, thank you all for making this project really worthwhile, it's wonderful knowing that you are enjoying it.

Plus I have some great news...Chapter 8 is now ready and will be posted below...

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
X-Wing Alliance the Web-Comic - CHAPTER 8 (in full)
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2010, 05:47:47 AM »

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:42:05 PM by hangarbay94 »

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: X-Wing Alliance the Web-Comic - ***CHAPTER 8 PT1 NOW POSTED***
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2010, 05:55:47 AM »
that was awesome mate
!!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2010, 07:48:40 AM »
WOOOOW!!! i...... am still............. having .............sei.....zures..........typing..............thi........thi...........this!!!.....
My.....tounge..............i jdust......shwolloooowld........my........tdoung.......aahgggg.....

THUD!!!!

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2010, 07:53:22 AM »
Man, what a nail biter!  I can't wait for chapter 9!!!

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
Thanks everyone...

Chapter 8 is now posted in full --- please see above!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 03:03:48 PM by hangarbay94 »

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
I swear, Jules, this is  better than the actual movies. I remember when I first saw your amazing painted BMF, and then your world famous Endor diorama..... I also remember having the pleasure of being fortunate enough to contribute to your 1st photonovel, and look at you now.
If you lived over here in the States, your bum would be soooo sore from people carrying you around on their shoulders, and your ears would be ringing from millions of Yanks chanting your name.
I can't fathom how you improve with EVERY SINGLE INSTALLMENT.  You may want to get in touch with Jay, the Astromech God, and see if he can get your soul back from the Devil, as you've clearly sold it to make such masterpieces.
I've had to purchase a large monitor for my computer and  mount it on the ceiling, because I keep finding myself floored by your work, and it just makes it easier to view your breathtaking artistry.
Seriously, Jules...........You should charge money to view such brilliance. It's THAT BLOODY GOOD!!!!

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Jules, I am again blown away. I don't know what else to say, Barry has pretty much hit the nail on the head. I was on the edge of my seat reading this. So well done, The amazing images, the diologue between the players. You are the greatest man. When you get to the states I have a spot reserved on my shoulder for you. I would gladly march you thru the streets on my shoulders alone if that is what it takes. I even have a set of ear muffs to wear so I don't get a headache from everyone screaming your name. But seriously, we know you would need one of those Pope mobiles to parade you around in as everyone would be trying to kiss your ring and women would be wanting to have your children. No worries though, I have a crew that can handle security. What are you waiting for, you on the way over here yet? Let me know if you need my number to pick you up from the airport. Again no worries on transportation, one of my best friends owns a limo company, only the Bently's fine leather would bee good enough for you to rest your but cheecks on. Seriously, it would be a done deal!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Yepper Jules, I agree you nailed it again. It will be interesting to see how the Azzameens handle Imperial entanglements. On the front page.