Author Topic: 501stAppo's Blog  (Read 1926 times)

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
  • Adrenaline starts to flow!
    • 501stAppo on youtube
501stAppo's Blog
« on: May 31, 2010, 02:32:07 PM »
Seems like I'm not escaping on making a blog either!

Today I really had loads of stuff to do, I had to search all my tests I had throughout the whole school year for Dutch and English, then I also had to correct a MS Access test.
I also got the result for my website I made for a school project. Got 30.5/50 for that, which ain't too good imo. But yeah, it ain't bad either.
www.absum.tk is my website for the school project, it's a website in Dutch about the Warcraft series.

Talking about Warcraft, had loads of fun playing World of Warcraft today. Had our first couple of attempts on the Lich King hard mode (didn't get too far though :D).
Other than that I have been looking up some info about moving to the USA. That has always been a dream of me, and I hope, one day, it will come true.

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
    • 501stAppo on youtube
Re: 501stAppo's Blog
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 02:25:59 PM »
Today was a rather good day!
My friend just returned to school after being home for a couple of days because he has problems with his back, a test MS Access went rather good and I had a lot of fun playing GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony online with my brother and a few friends aswell on the pc.
Also I received a letter to go vote for the first time, but rather than voting, I'm just going to draw a giraffe on the voting paper, as here in Belgium politics is nothing but whining about who should be able to vote on who and so on, that's how us Belgians get to go vote each and every year as there still ain't a decision.

To get more into detail about that, Belgium is split in 2 parts, Flanders and Wallonia, Flanders is the northern part of the country, which is where I live and they speak Dutch there. Wallonia is the southern part where they speak French. Now in between the 2 parts, there is a province which has people from both Flanders and Wallonia so they speak French and Dutch there. In Flanders we vote on different lists of candidates than in Wallonia, where they have a seperate list aswell. In that middle province, they have both lists, but the problem isn't there. It's in the outskirts of that province that they cannot decide for which candidate list they should vote there. Basically it's in Flanders, but the Wallonian people want those people who live there to be able to vote on their list aswell, which is infact against the law, but still they want a compensation for the "lost votes" if they let the people there only vote for Flemish candidates, which is really stupid because it already is against the law to demand them to vote for the Wallonian lists there.

That's been going on for a couple of years and that way we have to go vote every single year on the same stupid proposition, which doesn't get accepted in the end and so it all starts over and over.

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
    • 501stAppo on youtube
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 02:42:58 PM »
Last week before the exams!
At the moment we're getting all lists to collect all our tests we made during the year and we have to hand 'm all in, hopefully I'll have most of 'm ;D
As in preparing for the exams, the only fear I have is history and maths, ok, history is just memorizing everying, but maths... i'm so bad at it, even if I study I seem to always do something wrong, but yeah, practice makes perfect!
Starting with my first exam next weeks tuesday, gonna love the period after the exams!

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
    • 501stAppo on youtube
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 05:39:55 PM »
I've been playing some 2v2 arena on World of Warcraft with my mate, did pretty well, (went up from 400 to 600 rating for people who are familiar with this ;)).
Also the teachers are done with their lessons so we got to watch some Fawlty Towers during maths, which was pretty hilarious :D
Gotta go vote sunday, won't be voting for anything, I'll be drawing a giraffe.
And then on tuesday, exams, hurrah! (sarcasm), hopefully I'll get some decent grades :D

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 07:48:57 PM »
Best of luck with your exams, my friend!

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
    • 501stAppo on youtube
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 01:48:05 AM »
cheers mate!

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
    • 501stAppo on youtube
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 03:53:56 AM »
The schoolyear is done and I passed my year! :D 62% and going to my final year!
As a present for passing, my dad is buying me:

A World of Warcraft Headset:

And a 1Tb external HD:

:D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 03:56:09 AM by 501stAppo »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 06:25:01 AM »
Congrats on passing! Just one more  year. Wow, I do like the look of those wireless headsets. If I ever get high speed in my area, this is one game I plan to try out.

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
    • 501stAppo on youtube
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 02:03:09 PM »
Today my friend and I decided to make a World of Warcraft version of the 3Oh!3 feat. Katy Perry song "Starstrukk"
I wrote the full lyrics on this song and will sing in it too.
My friend is making the video for it and we will start a youtube channel just for videos like that!

Now I'm off to bed, gotta get up at 5 :D