Author Topic: Life at Sprywalker Ranch  (Read 12642 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Life at Sprywalker Ranch
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2012, 05:54:43 PM »
WOW! It has been a long time since I posted here. I use this to let everyone know what is going on in life as I am pretty active in all other threads. Just wanted to say things are getting super hectic with 5 days until I leave for Florida. Me, my wife Mari, and my youngest son Jaxon are driving with our lugage, Rancor Pit, Jabba's Palace and all the figures for it, Customizing Panel display, and a cooler. I have to get things organized for work, start packing figures, clothes, camera, and so on. After tomorrow I will be scarce around here but hope to check in once a day/when I can. I also need to start getting closer to a normal sleep schedule before driving 11 hrs and trying to accomplish the insane amount of things I will do in the next week. We start the excitement Tuesday morning at MGM or I should say Hollywood Studios now. Wednesday we go to Universal and I can unload all my stuff at C6 and we start setting up the diorama room. We also get to go to shopping for vendors that night from 7-10. Parties that night and every night up and down the block. Can't wait to leave, I think it will be the first time I can truly relax in over a month.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2012, 10:23:00 PM »
dude can i be cheeky and ask you IF you go to disney (or if its at CVI)can you grab me some R6 droids  cheers mate
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 03:12:49 AM »
Sure thing Jay, I plan on picking up a few for myself. Have a look and let me know exactly what you want. PM me with some pctures if you can. By the way, I heard they cost almost $15 each! Also what toppers would you want?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2012, 03:24:01 AM »
Wow, take lots of pictures! I can't wait to see what you get into. I will try to not turn green as you have so much fun!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2012, 04:48:00 AM »
LE, I went to what was MGM several years ago and had a blast.
Have a good time and be careful. We are proud of you, buddy!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2012, 01:46:15 PM »
Thanks guys, just wanted to say, we are in Orlando!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2012, 02:50:51 PM »
Thanks guys, just wanted to say, we are in Orlando!

Cool deal, thanks for letting us know.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2014, 01:58:55 PM »
Just wanted to check in with everyone and let you guys know I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks but life has been hectic. I didn't work for 3 months this winter so I am working every hour I can when it isn't raining. When it is raining I have been working on estimates and paper work. I still need to photograph the 6 inch scale Cantina Booth I made back in February! I have worked on a new project but, I can't really talk about it or show completed pics. I can say the model is being filmed for an upcoming "sizzle real" to be shopped around with producers. Keeping my fingers crossed that something will come of this and I will have more available time to create and scratch build things. I am trying to check in at least once a week to keep up in the custom figure and vehicle forums, keep up the great work everyone!

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2014, 03:49:40 PM »
Fantastic!!  I figured with spring sproinging, work would consume you and drag you away from your first love...  ;)