Imperial Community > Imperial Blog

Life at Sprywalker Ranch

(1/8) > >>

Luke Sprywalker:
Hello, I thought I would make a single post to say hello to new guys, if you look at this, and just say to everyone that I simply don't have as much time to post replies these days. I don't have as much time to do customs either and that is what I love the most. Spring, Summer and Fall is when I make good money and I am playing catch up from a long wet winter. I'll still be here for sure, but lurking and commenting when I can. I will also be working on customs but at a much slower rate. I have a lot of work to do in my yard, just got our pool open and still working on that., bla, bla bla. You know how it is if you are a home owner with any size property that you maintain so I won't bore you with the details. Through the winter and early spring I had more time and if I reply I want to contribute something that the person can think about and hopefully help all of us get better through talking about our ideas. I just don't want anyone to think I am being a jerk when I don't get to reply as much as I would like. OK guys? See ya soon

wraithnine:
thats cool LE we all know life gets like that at times,but i know that whenever you post something it will be worth the wait as it will be golden ;D

DocOutlands:
Well, we'll try and post things that MAKE you respond!!  ;D

Luke Sprywalker:
Funny, but true Doc. It seems it worked! ;D

Luke Sprywalker:
We had a visitor at the pool today...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version