Author Topic: Ahsoka Tano , What happens to her?  (Read 16376 times)

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
Re: Ahsoka Tano , What happens to her?
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2011, 06:56:17 PM »
Here's what I think.  Ashoka takes Torrent Company to Naboo,  then 66 is ordered, and the 501st, being overkillers, kill and tear apart the newly appointed jedi knight.  Rex is the one who leads this and fires the kill shot.
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2012, 04:09:26 AM »
theres no way in hell rex is shooting ashoka , u can see why on season 4 rex disobeys orders from that jedi ,he can disobey orders rom the emperor, and many clones defected during order 66 why cant he ?
and i think that the show is giving us clues to what will happen, rex meets a defector, he question orders , he values experience over rank. alll these things indicate rex is not going to shoot ashoka.
i have a feeling that george might jsut leave us hanging and not give us an ending to clone wars.
May the Force be with you !

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2012, 10:59:12 PM »
theres no way in hell rex is shooting ashoka , u can see why on season 4 rex disobeys orders from that jedi ,he can disobey orders rom the emperor, and many clones defected during order 66 why cant he ?
and i think that the show is giving us clues to what will happen, rex meets a defector, he question orders , he values experience over rank. alll these things indicate rex is not going to shoot ashoka.
i have a feeling that george might jsut leave us hanging and not give us an ending to clone wars.

I think Rex will defect and Appo will take over.

Offline IMPURGE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2013, 12:47:34 PM »
Ahsoka gets retconned into Force Unleashed and takes the place of Shaak Ti, that way Vaders new apprentice kills his old apprentice.  ^-^

Offline IMPURGE

• Lieutenant

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2013, 03:11:26 AM »
LOL. That is hilarious. One way to stop her from running too.

Offline benjani_1976

• Colonel
  • Banksy = star wars LEGEND
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2013, 08:18:28 AM »
More on Ashoka could be in new videos according to Filoni.

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/star-wars-clone-wars-bonus-videos-coming-soon-135000219.html