Author Topic: Ahsoka Tano , What happens to her?  (Read 16387 times)

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
Re: Ahsoka Tano , What happens to her?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 01:32:22 AM »
dns , thats actually what i think ahsoka will do at some stage ,befreind a new clone shoved in the spinner by lucas , go on missions with him all the time . ( 6 episodes with him ) then order 66 comes the clone's ( lets call him acre ) brothers and commander start shooting at her then ' acre ' kills the commander then shoots blasters out of the other clone troopers's hands , then they run to lets say dagobah to complete her training , she goes in the cave where luke went and theres a imperial assasin version of her , they have a lightsaber fight , acre hears vrmm goes down there shoots imp version in the back they fall in love blah blah blah . vader comes with rex , rex gives acre a brain tumour then ahsoka cuts rexs hand off , vader attacks ahsoka , then vader says that he knows ahsokas weakness , ahsoka then gets confused and says " anakin is that you ? " vader shouts at her " yes i am " then slices her leg open and force pushes her off a cliff ahsoka holds on to the edge , vader towers over her then with all his strength acre shoots vader in the back 5 times vader falls off  cliff his personall starfighter picks him up  ( astro controlled )  then he speeds away acre gets ahsoka up they kiss , acre falls down cause of his injurys , ahsoka crys , rex holds up a blaster with his good hand and throws it across the edge saying he'll join them to kill imperials ...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 05:42:27 AM »
Such great storylines. All I know is I bet the endings for Ahsoka here are sure better than the official one we get from Lucasfilm later down the road!

Offline Clonemaster

• Commander
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 06:47:14 PM »
the new trailer looks like she turns over to the dark side. :-\     lvva vadsab ()rr vadsab bbfet
- Jon

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
  • Commodore
    • hannsfartknocker's youtube
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 07:23:52 PM »
I don't think she'll die or turn to the dark side, on wookieepedia it says she has a padawan
"But… it was so artistically done."
-Thrawn's last words

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 09:35:58 PM »
It looks to me like they are trying to put some age on her real quick. The only reason I can come up with for that is for a pretty bad ending.

Offline Clonemaster

• Commander
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2010, 11:43:51 AM »
I don't think she'll die or turn to the dark side, on wookieepedia it says she has a padawan
where does it say that?
- Jon

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Commodore
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2010, 12:54:52 PM »
It says Tano made her Padawan braid out of silka beads at the bottom above powers and abilities.
-Thrawn's last words

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2010, 03:22:21 AM »
so? she can still turn to the dark side if shes a padawn

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Commodore
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2010, 07:42:52 AM »
i guess that's true
-Thrawn's last words

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 12:04:46 PM »
Well, here is my little theory on what happens to Jedi Tano,  I think that the Clone Wars series will end at the Battle of Courscant and that Asoka was assigned to infiltrate the Invisible Hand ahead of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker to provide them with advanced intelligence. During the course of her mission, she is captured and held prisoner. She is then executed by Grevious in front of Anakin to further turn him to the dark side.

To support this theory, If you look at the deleted scenes from Revenge of the Sith, there is a scene where General Grevious kills Shaak Ti by running her through the back with a Light Saber. Since Shaak Ti and Asoka are from the same species, it would take little effort for George Lucas to redo this scene and turn Shaak Ti into Asoka Tano. (probably to be released as Episode III Revenge of the Sith, The Special Edition). In addition, Shaak Ti is alive and well in The Force Unleashed (which is considered canon) on Felusia.

Just my two cents worth LOL!   

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
  • I am making this up as I go.
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 12:32:56 PM »
makes sense to me!

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 12:38:35 PM »
true ! you should give that idea to lucas !

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2011, 07:34:19 PM »
I think Ahsoka, Chewbaccaa, and the 2 remaining Jedi younglings kill the Trandoshans, are stuck on the island and have a spinoff TV series where they continuosly try to get rescued every episode and somehow it always gets screwed up by the end of every episode.  Oh, and we get another action figure line.  Then they all get rescued after Order 66.

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2011, 09:12:02 PM »
I think Ahsoka, Chewbaccaa, and the 2 remaining Jedi younglings kill the Trandoshans, are stuck on the island and have a spinoff TV series where they continuosly try to get rescued every episode and somehow it always gets screwed up by the end of every episode.  Oh, and we get another action figure line.  Then they all get rescued after Order 66.
Sounds like gilligans island but the star wars version!

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2011, 03:16:22 AM »
Yeah.  I wasn't serious :) The Gilligan's Island thing was intentional. It would be cool if she got her own show though and she doesn't see Anakin again.