Author Topic: Ahsoka Tano , What happens to her?  (Read 16388 times)

Offline darknsour

• Captain
Ahsoka Tano , What happens to her?
« on: April 18, 2010, 05:24:09 PM »
I hope this is the right to post this.

I was just wondering what do all of you think happens to Ahsoka Tano.

We all know there's no mention of her in epi-3 or beyond.

So I want to hear what all of you think happens to her, is she killed? missing?

Come on you guy's come up with great stories for you figures, let the creative juice's flow!!!

Rich

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Ahsoka Tano , What happens to her?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 06:41:05 PM »
That is an excellent point, and one I've been pondering for quite some time.  It cracks me up that Lucas is so concerned with continuity that he would ruin a great novel series such as Republic Commando in order to make the Mandalorians peace lovers, but he happily throws in a character like Ahsoka into the mix who isn't even referenced anywhere else.  I have to assume that she matures and becomes a Jedi Knight of her own, going off to do things with a padawan of her own perhaps.  Or perhaps she is killed off along with Captain Rex, and no one seems to care.  Good topic, I'd love to hear others' theories!

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 07:51:35 PM »
Since, they(Lucas) likes rewriting everything already, I think since Rex is so popular he will be the leader of the 501st and be in rots.

As far as Asucka Tons-a, I have a feeling vader kills her or she just dies in a fight with either dooku or ventress, and that is why anakin hates the both of them so much.

if you go with the attitude he had in the original clone wars and the comic books this would make sense....of course lucas doesn't care about any of those things, only the money it brings him.

And no, I DO NOT LIKE PADAWAN TANO

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 09:42:23 AM »
I had a fic idea that Ashoka was away on assingment when anakin became vader and she avoided order 66, afterwhich is confronts vader in his full armor ect.  Vader dominatest the fight but ashohka tries hard.  In the end he can't kill her and lets her go, only then does she realize he is her formar master and she leaves wondering the outer rim. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline darth neo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 10:32:15 AM »
well i think that she has a fight with anikan about errrr freedom or something and then runs away and then count dooku finds her and turns her int o a dark acolyte ?? >:D >:D

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 12:30:17 AM »
MandaloriansRule, I really like your idea about her sacrificing herself to kill Ventress! I think it could be one of those awesome moments where they battle and they both go over a cliff, and Asokah grabs the ledge and Ventress grabs Asoka's leg, and Asoka tells Anakin (who I would assume should also be part of this fight) some quick-but-moving little line about why she (Ventress) needs to die, and then lets go of the cliff. But then there's that obnoxious crap about how the Jedi and Sith can just fall from however freaking far they want which makes the whole idea just go down the toilet, but whatever it's still probably better than the plot-hole-in-the-making that Lucas will end up cramming down our throats! One way or another I hope she dies though, she's been the annoying little turd dragging the show down further than it needed to be anyways. Man am I tired right now.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 07:36:49 PM »
probaly not even lucas knows what happens to her , he jsut creater her to make money and (kid friendly) like seriously she jsut dies in the jedi purge, like shes forced to die or else it wont be canon cuz no where else she has  appered UNLESSS!!!!!!!!  she is saved by rex and they make a continuation series after CW  about survivng the jedi purge and the dark times, then lucas will regain my respect
May the Force be with you !

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 03:06:45 PM »
The new season promo makes it look like she is in trouble this season, which probably means she is jsut fine, but still. 

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 04:44:54 PM »
Well she was created to try and hook the gals so I have a feeling unless there is another strong female girl character that takes her place she is gonna do just fine. She just sells too many toys and for George it is all about the merchandise.

I would like to think that she finds out about Palps and tries to tell Anakin only to have him not believe her. I think her ending is just that, mysterious and shrouded in doubt. Only subtle cues from Palpatine will alert Anakin that he either knows or has had a hand in her assasination. This is right about the time he goes through his, "I must make sure Padme lives" so he starts researching the forbidden Sith knowledge on his own and through various paths and adventures is led right back to Palpatine. This brings us to ROTS and the realization that he must save Palpatine in order to learn more of this knowledge to save the ones he loves.  Remembering Ahsoka's death helps push him over the edge in ROTJ when he is considering sacrificing his son and realizes once and for all that such knowledge is fruitless and brings only death not life. Ahsoka shows up with Yoda and Ben and Anakin in a new ending Endor scene on ROTJ. Hows that for wrapping it all up?

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 06:58:34 PM »
I actually had an idea for fanfic/photonovel about ashoka surviving order 66 (she was on the outer rim with a battalion during ROTS) and during Dark Times she mets up with Vader.  She fights him and he is obviously holding back but is overwhelming her until she falters when she realzies that Vader is Anakin (Not sure how that works out, maybe accedently calling her snips or something).  Anyway Vader cannot bring himself to finish her off and lets her go.  She wonders (was thinking she runs into Obi-Wan at some point when she is wandering in a sequel).  Thought it might be cool but definatly don't have time or energy to do it.  (If any one desides to do it just give me cred for the story idea ;) ).

Offline COG Veteran

• Banned
  • Ensign
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 07:42:02 PM »
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 02:58:32 AM by COG veteran »

I only know how to do two things...Kick ass and chew bubble gum....and im all out of bubble gum!

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2010, 01:36:17 PM »
Do it, I seriously just don't have time to work out all the details, have at it. 

Offline COG Veteran

• Banned
  • Ensign
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2010, 12:13:08 AM »
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 02:57:50 AM by COG veteran »

I only know how to do two things...Kick ass and chew bubble gum....and im all out of bubble gum!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 09:01:08 AM »
My personal theory is that she will meet her end (and this is from someone who quite likes her as a character!) at the hands of Cad Bane towards the end of the show's run, and that Bane in turn will be killed by Anakin in a brief (but foreshadowing) surrender to his anger.

Offline darknsour

• Captain
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2010, 12:54:03 PM »
I saw a fan drawn pic on the web that has Rex and Ahsoka in a loving pose with each other!!

They were hugging!!! so may be they run away together!!

Sounds like a good idea of a comic book and Rex protects her from Jedi Hunters!!

Just a thought!!

Rich