Author Topic: Mando Commando's Dios (New April 1st dio)  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
Mando Commando's Dios (New April 1st dio)
« on: March 31, 2010, 05:12:37 PM »
Hey, everyone, I just wanted to say that I will be posting my dios here.  I will be starting my Endor dio in the summer, maybe, so sorry for the delay.  I just need to finish this year's school and I'm mainly building my CW clone collection.  But, I will be taking outdoor dio shots every once in a while, so make sure to check those out.  Here are four of my outdoor pics. bbfet
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 09:04:22 AM by Mando Commando »

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
Re: Mando Commando's Dios
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 05:49:58 PM »
Here's an April Fools dioarama I did.  Not much. bbfet

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Re: Mando Commando's Dios (New April 1st dio)
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 06:10:39 AM »
Oooh...looking forward to your dio images...In the meantime, I love the outside photos, nature always makes the best dioramas.

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 10:27:45 PM »
Thanks, HB.  Should have some awesome, full scale dios up around the time of your X-Wing photo novel.  Can't wait to see that, by the way.  Also, I agree, nature does make a good diorama.  What wonders God has given us! bbfet

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 05:03:13 PM »
Hey, guys, just wanted to show you all a little idea of what is coming out from me and when.

Endor dio:
The Endor diorama is going to be my biggest one yet, spanning a few feet in diameter!   Some time I'm going to get around to getting some figures for this diorama.  I will be starting this in the summer, or when I get out of school.  Which ever one comes first.

Landing Platform:
This is going to be a circular landing platform that will be about a foot and a half to two feet.  This will also have a small bridge connecting to it.  Expected time to make this: as soon as I find the circular part for the base.

Clone Barracks:
This will be an interesting diorama, but I can't spoiler what it's going to be like.
Expected time: this summer

Coruscant Cafe':
This cafe' will be fairly big, including tables and chairs (if I can find or make any, lol).  Again, I can't spoil the suprise about what it's going to be like.
Expected time: this summer

Well, that's my list.  I will be back here posting in a month or two, so stay tuned for that.  But, you can find me in the custom figures section.  Also, don't forget to enter my custom CW clone contest.
Until then, as always, find the best deal for your figures, always collect, and "May the Force be with You!"

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 01:31:37 PM »
cant wait for the cafe

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 02:39:33 PM »
Thanks, it'll be here in the summer, probably.  I'm currently working on my Endor diorama, so it my be a couple months before I get around the the cafe.   bbfet