Author Topic: Darth Creatine's Customs  (Read 12261 times)

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
Re: Darth Creatine's Customs
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 10:42:29 AM »
WOW Sith on steroids that looks awsome!!!!

Offline Darth Creatine

• Available for Commissions!
  • Ensign
    • Darth Creatine's Customs
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2010, 12:22:56 PM »
WOW Sith on steroids that looks awsome!!!!

Kreeper2,

Sith on Steroids wasn't the Exact plan but I wanted him to be very buff as he appeared in ALL the comics. Thanks for the Love Mate!

Looks Awesome mate

Darth Abshir,

Thanks Bro. I love your Avatar Pic of Bane. I have not heard your name here in the forums as of yet. I am going to check out your threads as we speak. I really enjoy commenting back in EVERY person who comments on mine. So expect that soon from me. Thanks again for the Praise Mate!

cool custom!

CaptainLux,

Thanks again for the Love Lux. You always have good things to say. Thanks Mate!

very cool bane, and i cant wait for the new figs

CloneMedic,

I want to thank you also. You have posted on all my figs and always have great encouragement. So thanks again Bro. I am gonna get started on some of those "New Figs" tonight. I am gonna give out another *Hint* especially for you. I will be making some AWESOME Clones. I got an idea thats gonna blow everyone's mind.

*Spoiler* It will be a crossover of Star Wars. The great Clone Army is gonna meet some more "Down To Earth" Heroes. Lets just call it a crossover of sorts!

I really like that Bane!!! Great job!

CaptainMountie,

You name is new to me also. Expect me visiting your thread in the near future also. Thanks for the great words and you WILL see more from me.

he looks great DC!! awesome job buddy! thanks for the comment about the clones i have.... i think im up to about 1300 now lol and still on the hunt.. i can never have too many clones.. i now it a sickness but it beats p!$$ing it on a wall like i use to do in my wild days  ;)

TheCloneCommander,

I follow you as much as anyone else. Wraithnine, Clonehead, Sith, Tamer you guys I check on numerous times a day. I am you guys #1 fan.

I also wanted to ask. I know this is kinda personal but what did you mean P!$$ing it on the wall?

I ask cause I had a pretty bad drug problem but during it I was collecting and painting Customs and believe it or not. I did better at painting. Now I am re-learning. but oh well.

Also where can I get some clones from? I need like 100 or more and dont wanna pay $7.99 each. I need about 40 Droid Baits and then a few of Bacara, Scorch and the Delta's, Commander's, visored ones and Arf's and any others I have written down with "Different" Helmets. You know the ones. There is like 30 helmet variations and with the customs I am about to make. I need all the different ones I can get....

Great job on Darth Bane. That is really a great custom DC.
No problem mate you did really a great job.
Sith customs a bit rare here on the Shipyards and Bane is one of my favorites beside Nihilus.
I hope we'll see a lot more of your great Sith customs.

FialaFernbrugg,

Bro you will see more of my Sith Customs. I do the Clones alot like everyone else. I just dont post mine very much. I like to post things that aren't flooding the forums. I mean like Bane and such cause not many people do them. I will start now that I am here at the Yards. Posting alot more of my Clone Army and Such though.

Needless to say I have done about 6 Sith Lords so far. Bane, Revan, Nihilius, Creatine, Bane again (7"), Vader (Battle Damaged) and then Vader again in white. Those I didn't post but I did them for commissions.

Anywho long story short. Those Sith were fun and I will be doing more. Especially now that I am a proud member of the Yards. (Thanks again everyone!)

Hope you all like my Customs to come. Also I hope to hear more great things from you guys. I really love it here on the Yards and I like hearing people that enjoy my work. I have my doubts sometimes and it is great to hear good things from such an awesome group of Star Wars Fans **(People/Nerds/Customizer's etc...)** like myself. And the level of skill here in Customs is bar none better no where else. I am proud to say I think I contribute to raising that bar.

Thanks everyone and I love you guys comments and fire you have for boosting people's confidence and self-esteem. Lord knows I need it as do others I am sure!

Darth Creatine

PS: Below is my contact info on Skype, Gmail and MSN Messenger. Hit me up and lets have a Video Customizing Party!

Skype User Id: DarthCreatine
MSN: jhouse757@msn.com
Gmail: DarthCreatine@gmail.com

I am always available for Video Chats at those contacts.

I am currently doing commissions. Email Me!

Jon

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2010, 03:37:47 PM »
Thanks Man

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2010, 06:00:32 PM »
Thanks Man

Darth Abshir,

You are VERY VERY welcome bro.

Darth Creatine

Jon

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2010, 06:58:06 PM »
Really nice work on that Bane custom. I too like the wrestling figures and have several I want to work with soon.

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2010, 08:19:10 PM »
Really nice work on that Bane custom. I too like the wrestling figures and have several I want to work with soon.

Then lets do some together?

My contact info is below. We dont have to use Webcam if you want we can PM through one of the messenger's.
I just prefer webcam so I dont have to type and read over and over and we can see what the other does as far as painting and weathering and airbrushing etc..

Let me know what you think.

Darth Creatine

Jon

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2010, 02:00:01 PM »
you re very welcome man! ;D

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2010, 05:22:22 PM »
you re very welcome man! ;D

CaptainLux,

And you are still thanked for your kind words!!!!!

Darth Creatine

PS: Went to Wal-Mart (Wall World I always call it, incase you hear me say Wally World you know what I am talking about)

Amyways was at Wally World and went to the Toy Section. Not much to look at. Found a Iron Man 2 concept figure of WarMachine and it rocked. I had to get it. 3 3/4".

I went to the Star Wars section and looked through them ALL one by one. Found 20 Arctic Anakin's and Obi's....Still ZERO Arctic Rex's...Did find one Commando Droid. But it was broken. (Scalpers had opened it and stole his head and weps...) Also was looking for some more Clones..

I saw Echo (7)
Comic Pack with Black Scout and His Black Commander with Red "X" Harness. Looked cool almost got it but wasn't worth $15 for fodder.

Still ZERO Srctic Rex's and ZERO ARF Troopers. I am looking for some Misc Clone and Storm Trooper Helmets to Cast.

I bought some cast and resin stuff from Alumilite and another brand (Name escapes me).

I am looking for ANY of these. If you have an extra one please let me know. I need it for a cast.

Clone or Style of Helmets needed:

Delta/Commando
Bacara Style
Droid Bait
Clone Commander (Rex/Cody
Airbrone
Visor'd (Bly)
Arctic Rex or Mag type
Bijer Scout
ARF
ARC
Shadow Scout

Any there I forgot? I basically want to make a cast of each Clone sHelmet so I have them all. I have the CW Rex one and plenty of StormTrooper ones and a Galactic Marine and Snow Yrooper. The rest I need.

Clone Head if you have these above helmets already made, can't I use your casted helms to make my own molds?

If so put me a package together of ALL the various helmets you got and let me know how much it will be.

Postal Code 32526. Give me a price and we can go from there. I need them ONLY to make my own molds. (*I wont be selling molds you have that on lockdown, I just want to make my own. So no business removed from you!)

Jon

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2010, 06:07:40 PM »
I would like to do that sometime but time is a problem. I mostly work in small/quick time frame and do something else, come back later, and so on.  I have been able to get on for chat 2 times...

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2010, 12:14:34 PM »
I would like to do that sometime but time is a problem. I mostly work in small/quick time frame and do something else, come back later, and so on.  I have been able to get on for chat 2 times...

Luke,

ANYTIME is good for me. Just hit me up through PM and I will give you my Cell # and we can talk and figure a time good for us both.

On a side note to eveeryone check out my "NEW" Avatar pic on the left anf also my Signature on the bottom with the Various Helmets.

Both made by Appo and he did a FINE job if I might say so myself!!!!

We worked out a deal and so expect to see something special I am sending to Appo and I will give him the  honor of posting the pic here in my thread to show you all what he got.

Darth Creatine

Jon

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2010, 11:00:27 PM »
Hey Shipyarders,

I got another Mando almost done. This one is for 501st Appo.

Really hope he likes it and I hope you all like it also.

Me anbd him spoke about the Body and the Head and he chose the colors and also wanted a head that matched the colors so thats why I used the head I did.

Hope you all enjoy the custom I made and also the future customs I have in the works. Thanks for the welcome guys and also all the help you have given me as far as self-esteem and boosting my creativity. So much obliged mates!

Darth Creatine

Jon

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
  • Adrenaline starts to flow!
    • 501stAppo on youtube
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2010, 03:59:20 AM »
Hey guys!
I received the pics for the mando Creatine was working on for me and I must say...
It's pretty damn AMAZING!
I really love how he looks!
here are some pics!

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2010, 08:24:23 AM »
looks bad ass bro!

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2010, 10:15:53 AM »
looks really nice!

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2010, 12:16:26 PM »
looks really nice!

Thanks CaptainLux!!

looks bad ass bro!

Kreeper2 and his "Bad Ass" Praise I love it... Thanks Mate!

Also Appo,

The figure is about 75% compelte. I have to paint up the (Snake Eyes) Jacket/Coat still. Gonna make it black with some Grey and White Dry Brushing to give it a rustic faded look. Will be great once I am done. I am also going to Dry Brush on the figure some also. That is just all the base coats done.

Still needs some more work. I will send some more pics once it is done. Thanks for the props.

The recipe will be released in a few Kinda busy have to go.

Darth Creatine

Recipe:

Head: Darth Maul POTJ Head
Torso: Hulks Greatest hits Soldier, Also used for 2006 Grand Slam (GI Joe ) *See link below*
http://yojoe.com/action/06/grandslam3.shtml   (<-----Great Torso for Clone's and Mando Re-makes for Customs, In my opinion)
Legs: Same GI Joe/Hulk pack from above.
Helmet: Jango Fett from one of the Evolutions 3 pks. I think it was the Fett one With Boba, jango and Mandalore "The" Mandalorian leader.
Jacket/Trench Coat: Snake Eyes Movie Version 2009
Weapon: I can't remember. I seen it somewhere ALL Black (Like mine was). I added silver. There is one in Silver/Black already. Exact same Look!

Hope you all like it. Can't wait to show you all the FINAL paint job. Thanks for the compliments and props.

Darth Creatine (Jon)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 02:07:50 PM by Darth Creatine »

Jon