Author Topic: MOAWP S1/E5: "The Mandalorian Connection"-Part 1  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Darth Depressis

• Commander
    • http://starwarsphotonovels.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Depressis
MOAWP S1/E5: "The Mandalorian Connection"-Part 1
« on: March 26, 2010, 10:07:10 AM »

Skylane over Legislative Borough-Coruscant-19 years Before the Battle of Yavin IV

A shiny airspeeder recklessly speeds through the air traffic, the vehicle is piloted by a drunken Dilbun Vont as accompanied by his new partner in crime the Turncoat padawan; Cittro.

Dilbun Vont: (narration) tha pad was very interested in anything contrary to the jedi code in those days. and i myself was not used to dames that had an interest in my ol' bits and pieces. personally always hadda taste for the exotic strums of my choosin, plus i ain't kriffed in da hed enough to mess with kids, we used to tear scum like that to pieces in desolation alley....

Cittro: (excited) why don't we mow down some pedestrians?

Dilbun Vont: jus got dis speeder kid!, you picked the damn thing out why you want me to smash it up already?

Cittro: don't you have free reign now that your friends seized power?

Dilbun Vont: you make a guud point kid, but i don't think ol' augie'd be happy bout me celebrating dat way...don't know how he's gonna take you and me teaming up.

Cittro: how could a politician like palpatine know i was a jedi?

Dilbun Vont: (taking a swig) ol' augie's a bit more complicated dan that sweat heart..you just wait and see.

The speeder violently comes to a halt beside the busted out window of the once Chancellors Office. Disturbed the Emperor turns round and glares at the speeder parked outside his office window. Vont and Cittro enter the office.

Emperor Palpatine: (angered) have we already forgotten our place Dilbun?

Dilbun Vont: (belching) not at all Yur majesty. just wanted to sneak in an, congratulate ya. temple raid was beautiful, those kriff heads didn't see it coming...

Emperor Palpatine: i'm glad you made it out of the temple unharmed. as i hear it you've met my new apprentice...Darth Vader.

The ominous suited form of Darth Vader walks awkwardly, his breathing echoes down the hallway as he enters the room. Cittro backs behind Dilbun at his entrance.

Darth Vader: there is a jedi in your presence my lord! why is that child not dead Vont!

Dilbun Vont: the hero wit no fear?

Darth Vader: (holding vont in a choke hold) that name no longer holds any meaning to me!

Emperor Palpatine: Vont is beyond your reach my apprentice. put him down or you  will face my wrath!

Darth Vader: (releasing vont) what of the Padawan!

Emperor Palpatine: yes, what of the Padawan. care to explain Dilbun?

Dilbun Vont: first ovv, kriff you Vader!. secondly the kid ain't a jedi no longer she's my partna. gonna train her up to be like me.

Emperor Palpatine: come to me child, is this the truth of the matter? personally i would never suspect Dilbun of pursuing another line of depravity, but i do not know the lengths at which jedi interrogation goes.

Cittro: (brandishing the gungan vibro-axe) i personally slaughtered my fellow padawans with this! i renounce the ways of the jedi and will never use the force again so long as i live!

Emperor Palpatine: (admiring the axe) so the jedi found it? I believe we have reached a turning point in our relationship Dilbun. sadly i no longer require a berserker in the shadows, as you can see Lord Vader is my public servant in the matters that once concerned you.

Dilbun Vont: yur tellin me all the stuff i handled is now gonna be public knowledge?  what bout reprises! all the tricks we set...

Emperor Palpatine: (returning the axe to Cittro) keep this weapon child, consider it your form of...identification. so long as you remain with Vont you are protected from the likes of Vader and Order 66. Now that your free of the dogmatic jedi would you like to embrace the true power of the force?

Cittro: i hate the force and i refuse to use it! ever again.

Emperor Palpatine: interesting, a self hating Force Sensitive. well its a pity you refuse to embrace your powers, but perhaps its for the best.

Darth Vader: yes, the failures of Bandomeer are already enough to maintain my lord.

Dilbun Vont: so where the kriff do i fit in yur new empire?

Emperor Palpatine: commanding officer of the black ops will remain your duty for the time being. a garrison on Gall is currently under construction, upon completion you will be installed as it's Commander.

Dilbun Vont: so dis really is da ol heave hoe?

Emperor Palpatine: i'm afraid so my friend. although you've been of use against jedi in the past, the continued extermination of that order is well under control. the details of your new post will be revealed to you in good time, until then. train your pupil and await my orders.

Vont and Cittro quickly exit the office the same way they entered, the air speeder does a barrel roll and speeds off into the distance. Vader turns his attention to a blissful emperor.

Emperor Palpatine: as you see my young apprentice, your place in my pack has been filled by many before; you have a lot to live up to.

Darth Vader: why do you place one such as this Vont out of my reach! And why do you allow him companionship when you could not foresee Padme’s demise!  Why is he allowed a partner when I’m not even given the freedom of my human form within this living tomb!

Emperor Palpatine: you could never have achieved your full potential in the guise of the emotional hero with no fear whom the jedi order somehow tolerated!  Oh yes I do hope that Dilbun and that young harlot spawn a whole gaggle of potential replacements.

Darth Vader:  you sabotage me!

The sith lord sits up from his desk and confronts his newly minted apprentice.

Emperor Palpatine: since my disfigurement and the events of our take over my patience is at an end. The Breaking of a kath hound usually demands a short period of kind treatment  which adds a layer of assumption on the hound. Thus making the period of  said severe adjustment; all the more traumatizing. 

Darth Vader: I’m no kath hound, my powers even in this technological terror are no match for you!

The sith lord releases his hold over the remains of Anakin Skywalker.

Darth Vader: ahhh!

Emperor Palpatine: your body armor has many devices within it lord Vader, aside from sustaining your life, which I’ll remind you only once here and now is mine. It contains a series of sith venom dispensers within it; You are the first sith lord whom is fully controlled by his master, your the most pathetic visage of power this galaxy as ever seen. All will fear you my apprentice, but you will know that they fear a shattered puppet.

Darth Vader: I will destroy the dispensers! I am not without my skills! Ahh!…

Emperor Palpatine: have you not been listening? You are now mine! Yes the chosen one of fabled jedi prophesy is once again a slave to a master!

Darth Vader: what is thy bidding my master?

Emperor Palpatine: good. In three days time you will lead an mission of annihilation on the planet of Caamas. A Jedi led revolution is set to stem from that planet, I have foreseen it. Tarkin will lead the planetary bombardment, you will command the black opps and the bothan spies in sabotaging the shield generator.  A Jedi of past relation to Skywalker will be amongst the revolutionaries. I expect your feelings on the matter to be of no question Lord Vader. 

Darth Vader: yes my master.

Dilbun: (narration) oh yes, dat stinkin Vader goon was a constant punchin bag for ol’ Augie when it all got started.  But it was dis in da open poodoo that ol’ augie pulled that really got the ball rollin…

Unknown Location-Outer Rim Territorries-19 years Before the Battle of Yavin IV

A gathering of Gangsters, Mafioso’s and pure scum stand within a room without windows bickering,
The gathering is hosted by Mas Amedda & Lama Su but attended by Jabba The Hutt, Bib Fortuna, Prince Xizor, Sise Fromm, Big Galgu, and guarded by Rokur Gepta whom silently stands at the center of the meeting.

Sise Fromm: why is Jabba allowed to have his majordomo present? While my dear Tiggy has to wait outside with Vlix?

Bib Fortuna: Die Wanna Wanga, as the 'High Beeser of….

Big Galgu: I’ve heard enough bickering, may we come to the purpose of this gathering Repub..excuse my mistake; Imperial Tergiversators!

Mas Amedda: (clearly outraged)  first of all I’d like to thank all of you for attending this gathering on such short notice. And I’d like to yet again stress the point that we are completely safe to plan anything we see fit to remedy the impending situation I’m about to reveal; with our Friend & Allie Rokur Gepta’s assistance we are free of all force-sensitive intervention within this room.

The Tund Sorcerer continues to stand silently at the center of the room. Attention is returned to Amedda.

Prince Xizor:  unlike yourself. many of us have financial matters to keep in check across the stars, so could you cast off your bureaucratic pompousness for once in your life?

Jabba the Hutt: Keepuna!

Mas Amedda: very well; some hours ago my spy droids in the Emperors old senate office caught wind of a
xenocentric plot to eradicate all life on the planet Caamas. Just because our Sith Lord emperor foresaw a possible Jedi Revolution springing from that system. Now I know at first glance my words are meaningless to all of you? Yes. But take into account the fact that all your past relations with our emperor are in fact meaningless to him as well. We slaved to install him at the top. And now we find out he’s a Xenophobe?

Big Galgu: so you’re saying that Palpatine won’t stop at Caamas, that all non human species face discrimination and worse yet extinction? 

Lama Su: the COMPNOR institution is all one needs look at to see the tides Palpatines Empire will ride.

Sise Fromm: ok I see the point were all not human, they are. The empire’s gonna be human centric, great. We can triple our profits in protection in the mid rim alone.

Prince Xizor: how can you protect others when you  find yourself out in the void? With this Empire running the way it does Palpatine will not require our secretive  and expensive partnership.

Bib Fortuna: so all we may need do is make ourselves a bit more useful to the Emperor, there are plenty of ways to curry favor in the outer rim. For instance if we where to cut back our influence on the core and concentrate on the fringes. We could afford this empire a false sense of security.

Big Galgu: interesting idea, make em think their troopers got a handle on the galaxy, when in fact were just biding our time in the fringes.

Mas Amedda: I am proud of the way you can all find comfort in a parasitic lifestyle my comrades; but we still have the issue at hand. Unless we deal with this emperor now inside of twenty years maybe less, the galaxy won’t be safe enough to carry on the way we have. I have heard rumblings of a grand equalizer on the books, of what form it will take I cannot say. But we must make our move now.

Sise Fromm: ok, so you got all the details on this Caamasi hit right?

Lama Su: troop deployments from Kamino suggest a planetary bombardment from orbit. 

Mas Amedda: Before I admit the next pieces of this coup into the room sadly I must say we cannot forestall the doom of Caamas, that is not our aim. We can however work around this event.

Rokur Gepta: Enter.

A young Mandalorian Warrior enters the room revealing it to be an artificial mist as accompanied by a Clawdite Changeling.

Big Galgu: the plot thickens.

Jabba the Hutt: Bo Shuda, fett my Bukee.

Sise Fromm: I’m not paying this kids fees, no way.

Mas Amedda: The boys fees are waved for this one time.

Lama Su: isn’t that right Boba? I believe you have a personal reason to delay the Bombardment?

Boba Fett: yes and lets leave it at that.

Prince Xizor: capital; now tell us what of the changelings involvement?

Mas Amedda: all in good time.

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Re: MOAWP S1/E5: "The Mandalorian Connection"-Part 1
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 12:45:05 PM »
Will comment on last part...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: MOAWP S1/E5: "The Mandalorian Connection"-Part 1
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 06:37:05 AM »
I like it. Good story start here. On the front page.