Author Topic: THE CHALLENGE RULES  (Read 10506 times)

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
THE CHALLENGE RULES
« on: March 25, 2010, 08:06:40 PM »
Hi guys as you have read over in the custom contest area I plan to run an ongoing "challenge" for each race, so here are some of the rules I will enforce and you must follow to take part.

1) Have fun this ain't serious stuff, I want people to make the customs because they actually want to and not feel as if they are obliged to.

2) This section is yours and I am only trying to spice it up for you, so have fun (you can see I am going for a theme here).

Now the proper rules.
1) The character must be custom built no photo-shopping guys, I know there are talented people out there who can do this and make it look amazing hell I have a friend on another site who does it (go check his work it's amazing - http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3712949&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3712949), also another reason I bring up Darthsinister is that he also does custom cast heads and likes a challenge, so if you need a head for the custom Alien you want to do go have a word with him, he is relatively cheap compared to Tri-gate Creations.

2) There will be a poll ran in each section of the Aliens and you will be the ones that vote in it, not me or the moderators (sorry guys it could look like we are being biased, that doesn't mean we can't enter our own Aliens into the comp just we can't vote on them - although bribing fellow candidates might work, joke).

3) You can use any parts to create these Aliens even you guys who don't collect 3 3/4 figures and collect the Micro Fleet can do some of these as well, I have tried to cater for everyone even the ones that customize the 12" figures.

4) The amount of time everyone has to get their entries in, is a month, this will give you time to aquire new parts if needed and time to customize and paint the character so he is ready, obviously some people work quicker then others so it is ok for them to show there customs before everyone else does, I don't want any copying though, each one must be unique to that customizer and true to the Alien it is depicting from the Alien Index - hence the reason there is pictures there clever ain't it, lol.

5) Have fun, I can't stress this enough.

OK the first Alien up on the Block is the Ky'lessan:

There are two types of Ky'lessan the Humanoid type and then the Semi Human/Snake Centaur Type, see Alien Index for more info you have until the 25th of April so good luck everyone - the poll will be ran for 3 days to give everyone a chance to vote, after this the winner will be declared.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 06:49:36 AM by Cimter »